hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

New Administrator - Thank you for all the support guys!

Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:50 am

Hi everyone,

When I created this forum 2 years ago I wanted to create a nice place for players to have discussions about our games and I did my best to bring this up together. In the beginning only for Soul Hunters and later for Art of Conquest. For the ones that don't know, I'm alone taking care of all the community management from Soul Hunters, Art of Conquest and few other projects from Lilith. So if you look around the forum that's the reason why I'm the one always posting the notices and so on.

During this period I've met some great players that have truly contributed to the community, not only here but also on Facebook Groups, Discord, LINE, Youtube, Reddit, Wiki, VK and many other channels, to them I'm very thankful for all the support and help during this time. I've also met many players that really enjoy our games and have been an important part in our communities, to them I'm also very thankful for helping our communities grow.

I am writing this post to tell you all that I'm leaving Lilith in other to pursue a new challenge in my life. The forum and the other community channels will now have a new community manager. This is the new administrator's profile: YanaYq. So starting today I won't be around anymore.

Thanks everyone! Hope you guys can keep holding this community together.

Henry