Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:07 pm

When do we get the info

SirKenzo
Knight
Knight

Re: Info about server merges pls

Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:36 am

9 hours after, server info showed up viewtopic.php?f=15&t=10618

I can't believe it is the 2nd time my server is being merged ugh!
Let the good vibes get a lot stronger.

leroytje22
Knight
Knight

Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:37 am

Wich server ya from? Second time server 74 merges also many people quited after new content level 100

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:34 am

Why ''ugh''? You rather have an inactive server with 2-3 competitors MAX?

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:34 pm

SirKenzo wrote:

We went through 3. Started on 18, then to 17, then to 15, now at 11. Was non Vip till I hit 91 and never left top 50, so it's doable.

Not merging basically means the one high spender/tryhard guild will monopolize any potential recruits. Of course if one was a coward or a follow, that wouldn't bother, but it s***'s on anyone who isn't.

I personally think guild size shouldn't of been 50. This alone is a problem. Most "#1" guilds have garbage leaders and affluent sheep, they flock together because that guild was made first, and they want a surefire carriage.

When my server was on early days, the first guild had like 30+ pay2brag players, you think a weaselly coward made his own or joined a guild based on skill? No, they join the other cowards, so they can touch each other.

If the limit was 10, or 20 tops, you'd have more diverse competition instead of 1 or 2 guilds stacked with vip11+’s getting top 1 or 2 by default over guilds that hire based on skill rather than stamina burning meat. The worst part, is I seen many of these members brag that they can win with their buddies, even when I was literally 3 staring them 5 lvls below thier level. These people already pay to win, you think they aren't trying to get every other easy way out? Yes they are. Do you think they like competition, challenges? Nope.

It's funny when I hear these guilds say good game after beating significantly weaker guilds we destroyed in wars. Merges help, but then again, I've seen many including my own guild lose vip11+ cowards to get carried by thier equally coward spender brothers.

Heroes Charge didn't have this problem, the arena was competitive in the 1000's and we had more 50+ guilds without a single merge... They advertised, where as lilith's support refused my offer of free advertising on the largest video game for trading the ability to mail them 4$ a month to debug my account to "monthly card enabled". I guess there are enough people buying 300$ dinosaurs.

It was funny, I was outside and my mom dropped by, we had a smoke and she said what are you playing, "This game, see these 8 people in a row with V's next to them? All spent mad money, this guy? Over a 1000$ and I beat him like everyday!" Then she said "You're lying, who would spend that on a game?" I lie to her, I still say I'm a free player, to ashamed to tell her I droped like 10$ in for the extra cave lol.
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.

SirKenzo
Knight
Knight

Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:07 pm

Guild is still at the same rank lolol. My only problem is while it keeps merging, it gets harder to get to top. I was at 400 rank in both arenas, now I'm at 800. O_O

Let the good vibes get a lot stronger.

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:34 pm

''Merges help, but then again, I've seen many including my own guild lose vip11+ cowards to get carried by thier equally coward spender brothers.''
They left because you're a child, Vesp. Does it really surprise you? You're even self-aware of your enormous ego, so you should know why people abandon your guild. I would do the same, if it meant I had to go to a weaker guild. Or you know, maybe they grow tired of you constantly opening Raid 8. Lmao git gud

Puckersunchers
Baron
Baron

Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:29 am

Vesperas wrote:
SirKenzo wrote:

We went through 3. Started on 18, then to 17, then to 15, now at 11. Was non Vip till I hit 91 and never left top 50, so it's doable.

Not merging basically means the one high spender/tryhard guild will monopolize any potential recruits. Of course if one was a coward or a follow, that wouldn't bother, but it s***'s on anyone who isn't.

I personally think guild size shouldn't of been 50. This alone is a problem. Most "#1" guilds have garbage leaders and affluent sheep, they flock together because that guild was made first, and they want a surefire carriage.

When my server was on early days, the first guild had like 30+ pay2brag players, you think a weaselly coward made his own or joined a guild based on skill? No, they join the other cowards, so they can touch each other.

If the limit was 10, or 20 tops, you'd have more diverse competition instead of 1 or 2 guilds stacked with vip11+’s getting top 1 or 2 by default over guilds that hire based on skill rather than stamina burning meat. The worst part, is I seen many of these members brag that they can win with their buddies, even when I was literally 3 staring them 5 lvls below thier level. These people already pay to win, you think they aren't trying to get every other easy way out? Yes they are. Do you think they like competition, challenges? Nope.

It's funny when I hear these guilds say good game after beating significantly weaker guilds we destroyed in wars. Merges help, but then again, I've seen many including my own guild lose vip11+ cowards to get carried by thier equally coward spender brothers.

Heroes Charge didn't have this problem, the arena was competitive in the 1000's and we had more 50+ guilds without a single merge... They advertised, where as lilith's support refused my offer of free advertising on the largest video game for trading the ability to mail them 4$ a month to debug my account to "monthly card enabled". I guess there are enough people buying 300$ dinosaurs.

It was funny, I was outside and my mom dropped by, we had a smoke and she said what are you playing, "This game, see these 8 people in a row with V's next to them? All spent mad money, this guy? Over a 1000$ and I beat him like everyday!" Then she said "You're lying, who would spend that on a game?" I lie to her, I still say I'm a free player, to ashamed to tell her I droped like 10$ in for the extra cave lol.

This is not relevant to the OP but you just attacked my gold mine with Elric,Osiris,Selene,Serafine,Mariana. Are you from server 11 detonation? Wait till I get you...you ba...............never mind.

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:37 pm

I had my first server merge now. I was easily Top 20 before, but now I may drop to fifty and have to fight. My number one guild is for now only second behind the new guild. But you know what? It's fun. Competition is great. This is more interesting, because it is tougher :D
no more money from me

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:55 pm

Puckersunchers wrote:
Vesperas wrote:
SirKenzo wrote:

This is not relevant to the OP but you just attacked my gold mine with Elric,Osiris,Selene,Serafine,Mariana. Are you from server 11 detonation? Wait till I get you...you ba...............never mind.

I know, it was a rant.

And enjoy your bread :)
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.