MajinTalon
Squire
Squire

We need an Xbox version, for PC and Console.

Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:51 am

Hi there players, Lilith and lifeforms/ people.

So I have an absolute love for this game, Soul Hunters is fantastic and so fun and love how it is played, designed and divided across servers so no one person or group rule the entire game.
But much like other great games it needs an official proper platform for gaming that can be played with friends and feel less casual. I believe an Xbox version of this game (a separate game I'm not saying access to the same game across platform as that would be a nightmare to set up) would adopt a massive following, if I know people.

I would definitely and legitimately dump cash into this game on console and I am the kind of person who never bothers to support 'free' games that feel pay to win. but I have already dumped over 100 bucks on one server of this game. Will likely do more as I feel while buying stuff is definitely advantageous this game does a good job of balancing when it comes to purchases. Though those 50 - 100 dollar packages with rare characters are A bit outrageous.
I would feel more confident in spending money though if I was working towards goals on my favourite gaming account.

Please consider a launch for consoles/ xbox.

Poseidon
Knight
Knight

Re: We need an Xbox version, for PC and Console.

Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:08 am

Hi MajinTalon and welcome to the forums.

Your request seems a bit odd. I'm not sure what to make of it, are you looking for a version of Soul Hunters that will be a one-off payment game and maybe a few DLCs? Or is playing it on a mobile device just inconvenient?

From my point of view, here are the problems with your request:
- Platform - Getting it on XBOX would require a deal with Microsoft and if they do that it most likely won't be on Steam (PC). I know you're thinking "But I know games that are both on Steam and XBOX". Well things are changing, Microsoft is pushing it's Windows Store, and since Lilith is already in partnership with Ubisoft, it's more likely such a game would show up on UPlay. Is all that confusing? Well sorting out who gets what of some Intellectual Property published on different platforms always is. It would require sharing A LOT of their profits and I just don't see Lilith going that way just yet. Which brings me to my next point..
- Money - I'm guessing you're relatively new to the "Freemium" principle. I'm not saying you've never played a Pay To Win game before, it's just that those "outrageous" packages are nothing to be surprised of. Have you tried a Supercell game? Trust me, it can be worse... All these companies that came out with a "Freemium" mobile game are relatively small companies with a relatively small target groups. It's easier to create the product, to support it and merchandise it while milking a lot of cash out of it. It's just a less riskier investment and possibly more profitable on Mobile.
- Mechanics - the game currently works because of it's "limits". It is in essence a MOBA (DotA, LoL, Smite). Take out the Stamina and Diamonds mechanics and you just get another one of those. There is just no market left for that kind of thing on PC/Console.

I'm also confused about what you mean. The game is already divided across more than a 100 servers, so no one person/group rules anything. Obviously someone has to be 1st on each server...
And you can already play the game with your friends, you can even do Bluetooth duels.

And as I always say, if you want to play the game on your PC, download BlueStacks and you can play any Android game through that.

And by the way, this is just my opinion. Who knows, you might be right and Soul Hunters could be DotA 3's competitor for all I know... just putting my two cents out there.

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:25 pm

Metal Gear Solid V did the arms race style very well...
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.

MajinTalon
Squire
Squire

Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:34 pm

Hi Poseidon, I will do my best to address your questions and clear any miscommunication I can.

I was initially directed here from the Lilith/ Soul Hunters facebook where a lady told me if I had input towards game suggestions to voice my opinion or ideas on the official forums as they're watched and strongly taken into consideration by the dev team and that if the idea had gained some attraction and support, that it could be considered a legitimate possibility.

I am not particularly new to 'freemium' games, just usually uninterested as the balance is either not there or the initial transactions not worth while towards a dull game you lose interest in within a few days, this game however.. Is awesome. I support content that I love. And soul hunters I love and has lastability and with the inclusion of server specific accounts, replayability to try out new awesome combinations or tactics.

I am not requesting a paid version of the game or any changes in the way the game works, just that I request a version to play on xbox/pc that is linked to my xbox account. Achievements, rankings and account wise.
So I can record, share, collect and acquire on my favourite platform and encourage my friends to play which isn't currently easy as none of my friends will play anything on there phones that isn't pokemon go, which in my opinion is a boring suck of a game.

I am aware that you can play with friends on phone, and I like everything about the game really. I only want accessibility to that content on my console so my game isn't constantly interfering with phone down time. Because as a gamer.. I can get carried away and time passes quickly, batteries drain fast and id rather be able to do all the things I want to do but with ease and in the comfort of my home, watching it all on a big screen!
Sharing profits with microsoft wouldn't be the worst would it? To have a new platform to reach a further untapped market where people have a better chance of becoming a follower and aware of the game rather than being in a competting market where most people don't even know it exists. I only came across this game by mear chance! And only downloaded it for Ezio initially, but became obsessed with the game.

When a new freeium game is launched on xbox the exposure is massive and cult followers amass. Love or hate followers but that exposure is definitively beneficial at the end of the day, and with so many average games such as: Battle island, Battle ages and others making a killing. An actually good game would smash the success barrier I believe.
I believe rather than having to rely on pigeons (the super rich that dump hundreds of dollars daily on freeiums) a few of the smaller transactions made by more people would help pump the games growth and I know people who would, like me dump cash willingly into this game, but for that to happen they have to learn of it in the first place.
This not only encourages a new audience but could help the main mobile version gain a massive boost.

All in all I just think it would be a mutually beneficial boon to everyone involved.

Aboomed
Squire
Squire

Sun May 17, 2020 3:41 pm

How fascinating and something which is out of ordinary daily schedule. In any case, then again,and here is easy way to browse best essay writing services for unique work.it signs positive as we should help each other in risky occasions and be arms of one another to battle against the novel crown infection.

havenhaven
Squire
Squire

Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:45 am

If I said the way I feel for you would never change
Would you ever, fool around
Well I'm sorry if it sounds kinda bad, just that
happy wheels
super smash flash 2

mrjagjitsinghgi
Squire
Squire

Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:33 am

looking for best whole kids clothing in the UK at cheap prices? Visit Hb Fashion today.
https://www.hbfashions.co.uk/

mrjagjitsinghgi
Squire
Squire

Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:41 am

Shop Beds now offering FREE DELIVERY for a limited time period. The best nights sleep you have ever experienced at the most affordable prices. Start sleeping better now and order your new mattress today! Made in UK . https://www.shopbeds.co.uk

mrjagjitsinghgi
Squire
Squire

Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:49 am

A free online voice recorder, you can use the microphone to record your voice, cut and edit it, and save it as an MP3 file. The recorder runs directly in the browser without installing additional software. https://voice-recorder-online.com/

mrjagjitsinghgi
Squire
Squire

Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:56 am

Rankwise List of best IAS Coaching in Delhi. Contact details, Address, fees, Ranking of the top 10 IAS Coaching Institute s in Delhi. IAS preparation in Delhi. https://instituterank.com/best-ias-coac ... -in-delhi/