Gmanju
Baron
Baron

Re: Suggestion new hero.

Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:47 am

I have tons of very unique hero ideas that would bring new mechanics, stradegy, and a new level of game play but I know none of them will ever be give a thought but I'll post one or two just for fun.

Ivanrgs
Baron
Baron

Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:44 am

Well, have you tried Career web page on any game developers site? :)

Gmanju
Baron
Baron

Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:16 am

Ivanrgs wrote:
Well, have you tried Career web page on any game developers site? :)

I used to be a self taught game and mod designer. I'm about to finish my electric engineer degree so this is just a hobby now. Don't have the time to spend 24+ hours making one skill. I used to be a pretty famous wc3 custom map maker many years ago and worked on the original dota.

guilecrazy
Squire
Squire

Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:16 pm

Ata Yes I play. I got orange level now, in the baltor. By the way, do you have any topic that tells you what the mysterious items are? That would be useful.
good. I'm into a sophisticated translator, google. That's why it's okay **
But the intention was good. At least it was seen. Thanks
Last edited by guilecrazy on Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

guilecrazy
Squire
Squire

Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:18 pm

Gmanju wrote:
I have tons of very unique hero ideas that would bring new mechanics, stradegy, and a new level of game play but I know none of them will ever be give a thought but I'll post one or two just for fun.

And you like mine? hydrao Lol

Gremlin
Baron
Baron

Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:41 pm

Hey, man, your hydra is cool! I like her, and i want to see this hero in action! Dont be shy and continie writing your ideas! Maybe you have the luck, and your hero is will be maked! I write three hero suggestion some time ago, too. Yes, all hero suggestions here are ignored, but that is very fun to write them, anyway!

Gmanju
Baron
Baron

Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:59 pm

Gremlin wrote:
Hey, man, your hydra is cool! I like her, and i want to see this hero in action! Dont be shy and continie writing your ideas! Maybe you have the luck, and your hero is will be maked! I write three hero suggestion some time ago, too. Yes, all hero suggestions here are ignored, but that is very fun to write them, anyway!

I would like to see more heroes that have different states/forms like a sun/moon hero that can switch between light/dark forms changing all the abilities. Even something like the invoker from dota would be amazing but I know anything the designers come up for an invoker rip off would be broken beyond belief.