Blork
Squire
Squire

Is there cheaters?

Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:47 pm

Hi all,

I am playing the Arena Master server. I have just encountered a lvl 52 party with exacty the same heroes that I have, but at lvl 57. I lost to this party within 10 seconds. Within this time, all opponents had used their Ultimate and I was down (actually: I lost Elric within 4 seconds, and Zem within 7). The party has Elric, Zem, Jasmine, Taurus and Tashi. I don't believe this can be done in a fair way. All my heroes have their abilities maxed out, ar 4-5 stars, have their maximum fusions and have at least some items enchanted. They were all on 100% health.

Anyone any idea how this could come about? Could this be cheating, or am I missing something?

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Re: Is there cheaters?

Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:53 pm

I don't understand For the way you explained it, I guess you were fighting in treasure caves. Yes, you can die in only 10 seconds there xD
And yep, it is a bug that rarely happens there. A guildmate has encountered awakened heroes below level90. But those bugs don't happen often I think. But they should be fixed :P

Blork
Squire
Squire

Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:01 pm

No it is in the crucible of fire and it seems this enemy has all heroes at their default star rating too. It was only fight seven and in the sixth I easily won, not taking any damage at all?

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:14 am

In CoF the enemy can start with energy levels close to their ult, so you can be very unlucky sometimes, I think.
no more money from me

Ivanrgs
Baron
Baron

Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:24 am

Do not remember happening to me, but if so, just reset, then waste one or two weak heroes to release ults and go on.

Arclight
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:51 pm

Exactly what Namorat wrote.
In the CoF the enemy starts with a predefined amount of energy at the start of each wave, ratcheting up the further you go.
"Comments reflect the opinion of their authors and in particular are not suitable to justify a legal decision."

「A」rclight
Level 100, 98k rating, 642 stars

Guild leader of

「A」llstars
Server 11-24, 87 wins - 7 loss

Gmanju
Baron
Baron

Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:55 am

No this is completely and absolutely not true. Depending on your lvl and the rest of the server you can face higher lvl players earlier on in the cof.

However if everything you said is true and I interpreted it correctly this has to be some sort of bug/exploit/hack. You should not be facing an enemy 5 lvls higher at the mid way in cof not to mention have an elric die that fast against that team even with the lvl difference.

Those heroes do not have potent single target ultimates in the first fucking place so even if they all ulted and hit elric (basically only tashi has a target ult) he should still live. Elric can tank a full cara ult. So either op is lying(why?), got something wrong, had a super rare situation somehow, or something is up.

I would like to see some evidence despite quiting the game. The game I played previously dungeon boss has had some hackers appear in the past few months with videos clearly demonstrating it and the developers still can't do shit about it after several months.