Gmanju
Baron
Baron

Re: Sylphi

Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:40 pm

hengli wrote:
Zentor wrote:
Awakened Dokras is still extremely strong and is a 7* hero, not a paid-for 3* mid-line dps flourishing everywhere. Your points are awful, you're wrong and as I said, your opinions are nothing but shit on a stick. You've been roasted and served like a pig on a stick. Stick to your tier list and the feedback, you're good for nothing but writing and gathering.

Hey Zentor, please control yourself if you don't want to get one more warning.

Thanks

I thought warnings were now different level of bans and he's at what like 5 or 6 now?

WhatIThink
Squire
Squire

Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:42 pm

Gmanju, you are absolutely right! That poor ugly bastard Zentor should've been banned by now!

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:37 am

Zi0iP wrote:
Zentor wrote:
Youre blabbering and it makes zero fucking sense. You are inexperienced compared to the top server players. You are uninformed, thus the need to ask for other players feedback on heroes, which is ironic, since you think you're so fucking clever. Stay mad, be bad.

I'm inexperienced about the old heroes and I still miss(haven't upgraded) 10 heroes, that's why I ask for feedback...is it bad to try being the most accurate as possible when spreading a rate?
If you give a suggestion to a wise person, you make him wiser; if you give it to a close-minded person, you make him your enemy.

I have tested new heroes(out of Desmond and Chrona) enough with full equip, enchant and academy.

All I see looking at you is a person who desperately looks for attentions, so you prefer to cry on a forum than use 30 minutes of your time to learn tactic(or some more time to test a wide amount of teams with the duel function or arena tries).

I'm sorry for hurting you. I call me out of this discussion because I'm here to spread infos, not to hurt others' feelings.

Why are you constantly saying "tactic" and trying to turn me into the crybaby? You're making walls of text to make up for your nonsense. I've provided enough screenshots showing you the sylphi epidemic. Its happening at my server as well. Beatable, but significantly harder - even managed to bring "nobodys" to the top. You're claiming sylphi as an easily countered, weak-early - her starting aoe and silence is devastating, ding, you're wrong. She's key to an increased percentage in winning. Facts are shoved up in your face on a daily basis, you can't keep denying it. Repeating "God DOES exist", doesn't make what you say more meaningful.

Tldr; Sylphi is overpowered, fact.

Ivanrgs
Baron
Baron

Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:07 am

I like Zentor :) maybe it's because he was not jumping on me, but he is kind "most straightforward" community member.

FakeLikeFaker
Knight
Knight

Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:33 am

I don't see anything wrong with Zentor's replies. He makes his point, support it with claims/facts/opinions. Aside from some minor verbal abuse and harassment, there's literally nothing wrong with what he replied.

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:29 am

Gmanju wrote:
hengli wrote:
Zentor wrote:
Awakened Dokras is still extremely strong and is a 7* hero, not a paid-for 3* mid-line dps flourishing everywhere. Your points are awful, you're wrong and as I said, your opinions are nothing but shit on a stick. You've been roasted and served like a pig on a stick. Stick to your tier list and the feedback, you're good for nothing but writing and gathering.

Thanks

I thought warnings were now different level of bans and he's at what like 5 or 6 now?

Not that this concerns you but he already has 3 warnings.

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:33 am

hengli wrote:
Gmanju wrote:
hengli wrote:

Thanks

You can't just go around and contradict yourself in the same sentence and still making a good image of yourself, Hengli. That's a bad no-no

hengli

Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:35 am

Zentor wrote:
hengli wrote:
Gmanju wrote:

You can't just go around and contradict yourself in the same sentence and still making a good image of yourself, Hengli. That's a bad no-no

Just remember my last post please.

Thanks

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:17 am

hengli wrote:
Zentor wrote:
hengli wrote:

Just remember my last post please.

Thanks

Well.. you said please.

Scyr
Squire
Squire

Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:33 am

I can't speak to the arena about sylphi but I can definitely say sylphi could use some tweaking to her dps output. In HoL, on my server, the only few people that have her sit on top of the charts ahead of the rest of the pack by 1-2 million (sometimes 3million when you factor in goram craziness ...). It's crazy that amount of change can come from 1-2 hero's. I don't think I'm the only here who thinks that HoL is really the only fun thing to look forward to when logging into the game. The monotonous dailies without much change has me feeling burnt out more and more. The HoL still is fun but wind has definitely been taken from the sail when you can't even come close to competing for top spots.