ChrisMetal
Squire
Squire

Re: So this game is now full pay to win

Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:01 am

hi there, i'm a low level (62), proud to be VIP0. i will never spend a cent on a game with 300+ server...is a waste,any amount.
i play for just a month, so i don't know all the thinghs in game like most of you (HoL,smith,awaken....) but i can say what i see on my server,313.

i can reach top 10 (best rank 2!!), but at the and of a day i'll be kicked on 50-60 place...
the top arena, are 10 level more than me 'cause they pay $$$... so it's really difficult to be competitive, even against vip 1 that have sylphy or PoP...
the rank 1 stable of my server use just Goram (6*),sylphy (6*) and PoP (7*)... and stop, 3 heroes are enough to beat 5 hero team... that's insane

i will hang up on this game, try to kick some vip ass, but is lot frustating...
Lilith wuold give 1 vip point as month login, after 9 month i'll be vip1 ahahaha.

i will love if they put a leaderbord "non vip" table....supposed i'll be rank 1 :D

best regard, sorry if i wrote some monstruosity, is not my main Language.
server 313, top 1 of vip 0 LoL

RicoXXVII
Squire
Squire

Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:51 am

No, ChrisMetal, you spoke very eloquently for English being a second language to you. Unfortunately your laments are no different from everyone else and I am sorry to say they probably will not ever come true.

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:55 am

Sooner or later, depending on your level of tolerance and maturity xD you will quit the game because of those VIPs. I am VIP, although haven't spent that much nor I will ever spend again, but it is just hell right now, with people 6*-7* every CS hero and other heroes when buying every single DP and the rate in which Lilith sold those last 2 months was just fucking insane.
But well, they prefer to lose many and gain many, that maintain many and gain many.

Hearthealer
Squire
Squire

Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:48 am

Dragonsoul would be an alternative. Clunkier for sure but reasonably priced. I'm thinking of leaving too because of the cost.

Taegus
Baron
Baron

Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:43 am

Another Goram purchase event today. I lost count of Slyphi and Goram events now. Some people on my server have them on 6* already and still they are not in game shops. How much more advantage do whales need to get. This is simply ridiculous.

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:37 am

Players on my server have them 7* now, and they have already awakened them as well, while i don't even have them, and it's been 3 months this is just Ridiculous i mean come on to Hell with this game. First making out OP Must have heroes then selling them for soooo long and sooo may times while the normal players don't even have them this is just plain greediness.
[YOU AND I WILL DEFEAT THIS BUG TOGETHER.....]

http://bit.ly/1ZTctlk

Taegus
Baron
Baron

Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:29 am

Well I really like the game and would be in for a long run. I also spend money on games I really like. But if this keeps on going like that, I will simply quit. I see no point in competing with people that can spend absurd ammounts of money and as it is now you cannot be competitive without spending a LOT.

I can really see a spot out there for a hero game that would be resonably p2w not like each and every game out there right now. I am sure that if Soul Hunters would adjust their policly on this they would attract many players from competition. To bad.

Gmanju
Baron
Baron

Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:24 am

I quit at lvl 99 as the #1 player on the server since inception. During my last 3 months of play time I can specifically remember previous #1 quit, #2, I was 3rd and moved to 1st, the old #4, the new #3, after I quit new #1, #1, #2, #3. Have not checked in about 3 or 4 weeks but I'm sure all top players are dropping on a weekly basis.

Sylphi was probably the single biggest blow to game balance followed by Goram. Without sylphi, goram, and lingling you can't be competitive in hol or raid dmg. Without competition in those 2 aspects of the game it's just a boring daily repeated grind. Pretty sad how fast the game went downhill for me.

I honestly cannot see this game lasting too much longer unless some serious changes are made, however even if those changes are made the company has betrayed the trust of many players and that's not something that is easy to earn back.

I just can't help but laugh at the "sylphi is now in the diamond chest she will be released just be patient". Hey how long did it take li twins and vespix to be released in a shop after their initial release to the game? I think it was about 8 months or so right? Just like in my previous game dungeon boss the mods/admins just become damage control who regurgitate the same lines over and over "Changes are coming, we are listening to all the feedback, be patient, dont worry it will happen soon, just around the corner, it's basically here etc..."

divino
Baron
Baron

Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:45 pm

Gmanju you explained it quite well.
They managed to ruin the game, they only want whales, so only whales will play it, the problem is a whale pays to feel better than others and if it surrounded by other whales then is not a whale, just another regular guy, so the game needs non vip players so whales can feel superior, the game needs non vips but they are expeling them from the game.

Taegus
Baron
Baron

Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:32 am

divino wrote:
Gmanju you explained it quite well.
They managed to ruin the game, they only want whales, so only whales will play it, the problem is a whale pays to feel better than others and if it surrounded by other whales then is not a whale, just another regular guy, so the game needs non vip players so whales can feel superior, the game needs non vips but they are expeling them from the game.

They will be able to enjoy that 5 per server population then. So competitive.