Gmanju
Baron
Baron

Re: So this game is now full pay to win

Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:19 pm

Seeing as how I played the game for a year and have a vip 14 account I am still interested to see what direction the game takes in the future. Just because you quit playing a game does not mean you will never want to return. Game changes, nostalgia, blah blah blah...

There is absolutely no excuse or reasoning that can justify the addition of sylphi. No matter how you slice it, her release literally told every single competitive player in the game to drop 50$+ depending on rng to retain any sort of competitive position. Releasing the most powerful hero of all time in the most expensive rng based method of aquisition is difficult to overlook.

I won't even go into the many ways the situation could have been handled in a much better way.

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:23 pm

Gmanju wrote:
Seeing as how I played the game for a year and have a vip 14 account I am still interested to see what direction the game takes in the future. Just because you quit playing a game does not mean you will never want to return. Game changes, nostalgia, blah blah blah...

There is absolutely no excuse or reasoning that can justify the addition of sylphi. No matter how you slice it, her release literally told every single competitive player in the game to drop 50$+ depending on rng to retain any sort of competitive position. Releasing the most powerful hero of all time in the most expensive rng based method of aquisition is difficult to overlook.

I won't even go into the many ways the situation could have been handled in a much better way.

You don't have to drop $50. Nobody forces you to remain remotely competitive. All heroes enter the store some time or another. While you're waiting, enjoy being at the bottom. Regards, Lilith

kojixahi
Knight
Knight

Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:52 am

KemosabeTBC wrote:
You are wrong. Go check all heroes ever released. The only exceptions are Li Twins and Vespix. Who are most certainly not "cash cows".
The rest is an approximate chronological order (not exact)

You made me laugh with your in order but not exact order. Look up what "order" means.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:43 am

kojixahi wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:
You are wrong. Go check all heroes ever released. The only exceptions are Li Twins and Vespix. Who are most certainly not "cash cows".

You made me laugh with your in order but not exact order. Look up what "order" means.

I said "approximate order". Do I need to make a drawing explaing what I mean? It's a pretty straightforward sentence, you don't need an IQ of 150 to understand it...
And yes, there is a big difference between "approximate order" and "no order".

kojixahi
Knight
Knight

Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:36 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
kojixahi wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:

I said "approximate order". Do I need to make a drawing explaing what I mean? It's a pretty straightforward sentence, you don't need an IQ of 150 to understand it...

You also don't need a 150 iq to understand that at the end of last year/beginning of this year (roughly after Sylphi release) there was a major shift in this game towards a more p2w models with much less free rewards including heroes added to the shops. In the old game they had no more than 1-2 unreleased heroes at any time and kept adding new ones to the shops regularly at the same rate as releasing new ones in conjuring stone so of course it was "an approximate order" as they didn't had other heroes to chose from. Now this is no longer true, whatever rules of thumbs you might have had based on previous observations is no longer valid. Apparently whatever iq is needed to understand this is much higher over what you posses.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:14 pm

kojixahi wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:
kojixahi wrote:

You also don't need a 150 iq to understand that at the end of last year/beginning of this year (roughly after Sylphi release) there was a major shift in this game towards a more p2w models with much less free rewards including heroes added to the shops. In the old game they had no more than 1-2 unreleased heroes at any time and kept adding new ones to the shops regularly at the same rate as releasing new ones in conjuring stone so of course it was "an approximate order" as they didn't had other heroes to chose from. Now this is no longer true, whatever rules of thumbs you might have had based on previous observations is no longer valid. Apparently whatever iq is needed to understand this is much higher over what you posses.

First, I measured my IQ several times over the years, it is roughly 136.

Second, insults are not welcome here, so watch your tone.

mmmmmmmmmmmm
Baron
Baron

Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:55 pm

yes it is

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:06 am

I am curious now mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm did you just revived this thread so we can cut each other open?
Edit: on a closer look, it looks like Koljic was the one who revived this thread and he did wanted to slit Kemos' throat so... oh well whatever.
Last edited by HunterXHunter on Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[YOU AND I WILL DEFEAT THIS BUG TOGETHER.....]

http://bit.ly/1ZTctlk

poisoned
Baron
Baron

Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:45 am

HunterXHunter wrote:
I am curious now mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm did you just revived this thread so we can cut each other open?

or maybe he/she is just frustrated by the aggravating business decisions Lilith took in the last few months, including a pay-skin for the monthly hero.
what a waste of money... VIP10, 18 Awakened Heroes and counting

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:19 am

poisoned wrote:
HunterXHunter wrote:

or maybe he/she is just frustrated by the aggravating business decisions Lilith took in the last few months, including a pay-skin for the monthly hero.

Whatever the reason this place is to share opinions only. Insults will not be tolerated.