Clerked
Knight
Knight

Re: So this game is now full pay to win

Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:30 pm

Sounds like you come from a weak server with no actual knowlege of the way different heros interact with eachother.

I dont own a single CS hero and i maintain top 10 98% of the time.

Believe it or not idc
Last edited by Clerked on Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[SL]Clerked-

Proud Elder of Souls Legacy. Top Guild on Server 66.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:37 pm

DeusEx wrote:
With CS heroes I only meant since Sylphi. The previous was were not that great (only Malrath, which is already available).
And yes, you do need them in the instances I said. Be offline all day until night (server time) and see if you without those heroes can maintain Top10. Impossible in a competitive server. The only way possible I think you won't be deranked is if the others go around you for a better place (I have seen it a lot, because I was pretty much the target of everyone for #2 spot, and all Top9 didn't care for any other place but 2nd. Below 10 attack usually those who they are confident in beating. If you are 3rd for example and you have CS heroes (in a good team obviously) 4th have not, they will go after 4th.
Only way to be Top10 at closure time without those heroes is to be around 12. There is no denying that. For me to be truely competitive is to be Top10 at all times, then there is the temporary competitive ones that are Top10 at closure time and then they get deranked to 20-50s right after. One can't be the first one without those heroes, with the 2nd one is only possible with normal heroes if you are at before 12 to keep fighting your way up or if the server is somehow not active enough at that time.

Definitely not the case. You don't *need* those heroes. Also in a true competitive server it's impossible to keep your rank, no matter what heroes you use, any combo of 5 heres has counters. But you can keep #1 in Epic arena with, or without, any of those heroes.

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:02 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
Contrary to "popular belief", you need to spend very little to be able to be #1. You need a minimum amount of diamonds to reset 6x a day while levelling to up, and that's pretty much about it.

exactly which server are you from?
here 5 of the top 10 spend for 9+ stamina everyday. :/ man is the competition too high on my server or what.

and i agree with the others it is completely possible to hold your position in top 10 with just monthly card.

@Deus ex remember that with your definition of top 10 at least on my server there are only 2-3 players who can do so. which means top 10 can't have 10 players XD.
[YOU AND I WILL DEFEAT THIS BUG TOGETHER.....]

http://bit.ly/1ZTctlk

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:06 pm

In a server where everybody is in average Lv90 (max 94) and with at most 10 people with only 1 awakened hero, what I say it is true. Older servers with most heroes leveled even, starred even, and awakened, what I say is not a fact. Fighting real whales with higher levels, stars, and enchantment is really hard. In my server the Top1 and Top2 have the same team, I easily manage to defeat the Top2 but the other one is impossible and he is only 2 levels away from the other, only with luck I could. I am still lacking around 20 heroes, and only around 25 leveled, and around 17 in O1, which not everyone is arena hero, without full items nor enchantment. I am certain that without Sylphi I would be dropped so more often because I am attacked at least 30 times before 12, and don't have that many decent heroes to replace in arena. She sometimes wins by herself, although most of the time my Frontliners do the job of winning even without her. I repeat, try not being online until later after closure and see the results, only if it is a really competitive server.
And HxH, they are Lv100, they don't need to buy stamina anymore at those rates, even 6 might be a little high, but that is the maximum to have a little positive value in diamonds daily. I do 6 also because mainly I don't have diamonds xD

Edited: I am not saying whatsoever that one can't be Top10 with normal heroes and without spending, I am saying is almost impossible to keep that place being Offline all morning and by the evening returning from the job or school, still being in that rankings in an active server. For example, that attacking team in the image is his defense team, and that is not hard to beat, if he can maintain that ranking is because he doesn't get attacked that often for X reason (like ceased fire between guildmates) or many people are not active enough at that hour or he is active to maintain it.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:00 pm

HunterXHunter wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:
Contrary to "popular belief", you need to spend very little to be able to be #1. You need a minimum amount of diamonds to reset 6x a day while levelling to up, and that's pretty much about it.

here 5 of the top 10 spend for 9+ stamina everyday. :/ man is the competition too high on my server or what.

If there is a level difference to your competitors of course you are at a disadvantage... If you are level 100 it does not matter.
This is the only real advantage paying gives you, levelling faster.
Last edited by KemosabeTBC on Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:05 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
HunterXHunter wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:

If there is a level difference to your competitors of course you are at a disadvantage... If you are level it does not matter.

Yeah i know i am at higher disadvantage till 100 :/ but still i really want to know which server your from :D

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:21 pm

HunterXHunter wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:
HunterXHunter wrote:

If there is a level difference to your competitors of course you are at a disadvantage... If you are level it does not matter.

Yeah i know i am at higher disadvantage till 100 :/ but still i really want to know which server your from :D

GreyWind
Knight
Knight

Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:54 pm

Zi0iP wrote:
On mobile? They are all pay to win. Here only Goram and Sylphi(HoL and Raid) + Ezio(Arena) are pay2win. Others are pretty easy to counter and you can access to them easily.

Don't you like your server? Start on a fresh new one where there are fewer spenders ;)

ezio and sylphis is easily countered...
Randomization of items in shops is a mistake.

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:11 pm

GreyWind wrote:
Zi0iP wrote:
On mobile? They are all pay to win. Here only Goram and Sylphi(HoL and Raid) + Ezio(Arena) are pay2win. Others are pretty easy to counter and you can access to them easily.

Don't you like your server? Start on a fresh new one where there are fewer spenders ;)

ezio and sylphis is easily countered...

How do you easily counter them? :D this is a friendly question in the name of knowledge.

Blackhanders
Knight
Knight

Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:52 pm

Another tough team is based around a core of Goram aw, Avior aw, and Malrath, plus 2 more (like Tashi and Cara). If that team is a lvl or 2 above the attacker, it is almost impossible to beat. I guess it can be done, but very difficult and you would need a lot of luck to do it. I agree that in theory any team can be beat with the right combination, but in practice it just doesn't happen. (and yes, the whales are not just buying the cs heroes, but they are buying more stamina, more resets on aw items, more forge attributes, and are levels ahead of their competitors. Unless the server is old enough and the rest of the pack catches up in level. Even then, the whales still have more of everything.)