Majestic
Knight
Knight

Arena rewards

Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:33 pm

Hello everyone,

what do you guys think about current rewards from Arena (tokens mostly), to me it feels like it's the only area in the game where you can't really get a lot of them which in turn efficiently blocks us from purchasing a bit more stones for our heroes. As of now, you can do 1 or 2 purchases per day from Arena shop, whereas in other areas, such as CoF or Guild Shop, you can make several purchases easily. Do you think Lilith is going to increase the rewards or change them a bit to match rewards from other areas?
Majestic, server 299 Sawblade

Clerked
Knight
Knight

Re: Arena rewards

Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:23 pm

Hopefully will see an increase but i dont see a huge flaw with it. Just makes the purchases you do make count.
[SL]Clerked-

Proud Elder of Souls Legacy. Top Guild on Server 66.

TreeSap
Baron
Baron

Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:56 pm

No inherent problem with the rate of tokens, as long as it is intelligently used to deliberately make certain heroes more rare. Doesn't make sense for Hanzo and Esabel to be in there, though. Xanos and Nilya I can understand. Having weaker heroes in that shop just means they are seen even more rarely. Personally, I'd love to see the shop full of the boringly common strong heroes, like Zem, Taurus, and maybe Tashi, in addition to Xanos who is already there.

ashOck
Baron
Baron

Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:46 pm

It has always been limiting to about one set of SS per day. The game limits resources which helps them generate revenue and becomes a decision challenge for the players. It also gives players incentive to battle higher in arena.

FWIW, at L100, I actually ran out of heroes to spend for, accumulating 20k until Nilya became available.

Majestic
Knight
Knight

Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:08 pm

It's not a flaw, it simply occured a bit weird to me, that this area of the game is the only one where you barely get enough tokens for one purchase, whereas as I stated before, in any other areas you get enough coins to get 3 of them daily (if you're at 0 at the beginning)
Majestic, server 299 Sawblade