spas2k
Knight
Knight

Re: Pls upgrade ORKAN

Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:53 pm

If you go on a vacation you will always have that experience. If you travel to that new country you will always have that experience. It will broader your horizons, open your mind to other people, other cultures. If you think spending $500 on some hero in some game that will always throw more game breaking heroes your way is any way comparable, then I don't know what to tell you as your priorities are way out of wack. It's not about "fun" or value for dollar. It's about compulsion, the inability to say no when you KNOW you shouldn't. That inability to say no from a small minority of players is why the prices stay high.

How many people are saying that they feel "wonderful" after spending a hundred dollars on Driller, or Konrad, or Jasmine, or Avior, or Daphene, or Lars, or Solomon, or Sagar, or Vespix, or Dina, or Lumos, or Chronos, or Havoc, or... I could go on and on and I could revisit this a year from now and list 20 more heroes that people dumped money on, making current heroes even more useless.

ashOck
Baron
Baron

Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:38 pm

spas2k wrote:
then I don't know what to tell you as your priorities are way out of wack. It's not about "fun" or value for dollar. It's about compulsion, the inability to say no when you KNOW you shouldn't. That inability to say no from a small minority of players is why the prices stay high.

Two of your three forum posts are lecturing others about what they should do or how they should spend their money. You know absolutely nothing about their personal lives and lifestyles. Perhaps you should look inward as to your own compulsions.

In another game on a similar forum thread, the target of the haters, the one who spent much finally felt compelled to reveal that he had been in an accident and was a paraplegic. The game was his best outlet for getting through the hours. Not saying that is the case here, but why criticize anyone for their choice of how they spend money when you know nothing of their circumstances?

Alphas
Squire
Squire

Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:39 pm

I'd just like to able to toggle his ability while he has full energy and make more raid bosses immune to his Ult takeover just taking the damage.

I find that if not attacked in arena/auto he just switches his skill on and then off on cd which is very annoying

mmmmmmmmmmmm
Baron
Baron

Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:41 pm

please nerf him more like :) he is annoying as hell. not as annoying as pop , but hes in all the top arena teams purely for how he messes teams about., hes not a damage dealer just confuses the setup. but pop even at 3* i hate

Zi0iP
Baron
Baron

Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:14 pm

I think Orkon is funny. Malrath, Zem and Goram were way more OP when released, imo.

I agree that PoP is way more annoying, especially because Orkon does only a little job pre-ult...he just survives wiith the goal to ult and mess the opponent's team because of that.

Double-edged sword...I don't like to gamble but he's totally fine and he deserves a spot into top teams, to have some fun again, at least.

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:00 am

He would not be that much of a threat if he weren't that buggy. He attacks and attacks meanwhile the others keep observing how everyone dies xD He can win a battle on his own in some cases.
The ultimate is nasty, yep, but the bug is just crazy and still hasn't been fixed.