Any suggestion?

And what about Nilya?

Any guide to heroic academy pathway?

Zi0iP
Baron
Baron

Re: Malrath Heroic Academy

Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:49 am

Academy is hated or loved due to the subjectivity of the upgrades.

Bonuses working for me may not work for you, due to different heroes to face and different times you use them into.

I strongly suggest to look at:
- your heroes' stats;
- the role they have in your teams;
- your opponents

then pick the best for you!

ashOck
Baron
Baron

Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:00 pm

Between Malrath and Nilya, I recommend the latter. She is a heavy damage dealer (kind of replacing Leah) and slows or freezes. Malrath can be good, but tanks are plentiful and he would not usually be the first choice for first, even second one.

n0tjust
Squire
Squire

Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:45 pm

Malrath's healing ratio skill works good, energy bonus is good, +5 in levels is alsio very good.
I'm not sure about more health or better lifesteal ? Feel like he would benefit more from bigger HP pool... Skilled lifesteal for now.
I skilled his magic armor, though he might need aditional physical resistance and/or physical toughness to survive Tareth, Tashi and such. Being a frontline usually means he'll be absorbing some or most physical dmg the enemy team deals. He'll also receive a lot of magic dmg, especially when facing Nylia, Serafine, Xanos, etc.
Will get back and report after I finish his awakening, forge+enchant the item and put some more skill points in his academy tree.

Nilya is very good, big crit. magic dmg + freeze. Buff her ph.skills so she doesn't get totally wrecked by nightshade, lars, malrath etc.
Get her all the items she requires, and buff them if you're O+.