SirBrotato
Squire
Squire

Best/Coolest Ultimate Combos

Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:32 pm

Hey Guys,
So I'm kinda new to the forums, but I have been playing Soul Hunters for about a year (although I did take a break for a few months) and just as a fun and creative little game, I wanted to know what you guys think is the best/coolest combo for ultimates. The goal isn't necessarily the most damage, but keep it creative. Also, try to make a really cheesy name for the combo (puns are always appreciated). I'll start off the list:

Flora/Jasmine + Firehawk = Fuel for the Flames
This one is fairly simple, but I actually thought of it and used it in COF today and it was lit (pun intended). Essentially just let Firehawk Shred through the entire enemy team, but when he is at like half health, activate a healing ult so he can just keep going until he completely runs out of energy(but considering the energy he will get from killing the enemies, it will last pretty long)

Arcturus + Nilya = Ice Courses Through My Veins
Also pretty simple, this one is something I just thought of while writing the first combo. Arcturus to freeze/ Slow, then Nilya to dish out the damage and get the bonus damage (since they are already frozen)

Anyways, that's all I got for today, and be sure to tell me your opinions on what you think about the combos. Don't be afraid to share your own ideas!

Catch you later,
SirBrotato

TreeSap
Baron
Baron

Re: Best/Coolest Ultimate Combos

Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:39 pm

LingLing + Enrique + Garrick = Midnight Massacre
A favorite of mine in CoF, lets your team just obliterate the other team while taking almost no damage. Time it right and you can activate LingLing's good timing right as Enrique finishes his ultimate, leading to several seconds of sleeping opponent beat-down with hasted and buffed friendly team. Needs some offensive supporting heroes of course. Also in CoF most if not all of Ling's, Enrique's, and Garrick's energy returns during the beat down. Warning: more difficult to pull off in the treasure mines, and auto battles never time it that way.

Clerked
Knight
Knight

Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:46 pm

Dokras ariel nilya taurus goram

I call it rape
[SL]Clerked-

Proud Elder of Souls Legacy. Top Guild on Server 66.

kerebal
Squire
Squire

Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:35 pm

Hahaha, yes indeed it is rape :P

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:12 am

kerebal wrote:
Hahaha, yes indeed it is rape :P

If you post this link again with your posts you will get banned.

Thanks

MoldyBanana
Squire
Squire

Tue May 09, 2017 3:24 am

Slyphi + Desmond = Guano Loco (Bat Shit Crazy)

These 2 Beasts can really pull it off, Dez can pull the enemy back towards you and set him on fire double burn with oil and Silf can hit them with her Souls and kill a team in a mere couple seconds... It's bat shit crazy!!!

frigah
Squire
Squire

Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:00 pm

Hmm... i do not understand that

Grocoloco
Baron
Baron

Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:18 am

If Lumos and Sylphi cast their ultimates together... Sylphi starts killing everyone while Lumos is doing his long ass animation.