DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

SH became BS now

Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:37 pm

Yes, I have been complaining a lot of Soul Hunters, rested like 2-3 months from this forum, and come back now again.

- 2 months without ANY HERO added to shops, this is just plain bullshit. You fuckers should be ashamed of yourselves by now, it is an insult to all players now. But hey, you keep fucking releasing heroes just to get money, but players don't matter anymore.

- 7+ months since Sylphi came out and all the onward heroes also have not been released nor they have plans to release them anytime soon as already expressed by Henry. This is the shittiest of all points I will be complaining. How the fuck is this possible? Stop with your goddamn greediness and start releasing heroes asap! You are transforming into Dot Arena, and I really hope this fucking game goes down like that one.

- Orkon has 3-4 bugs that haven't been fixed since his release (except one that turned into another similar), Malrath is bugged, Ezio is bugged, Taurus is bugged. Hurok is the worst hero of all up to now. He is bugged for HoL, they don't care, his Chest Event was obviously nerfed, the drop rate was so bad that not many people could get him. There wasn't even a DP event where whales could buy to keep pulling chests. That was a complete crappy event. And nobody will get Hurok until next year by the speed heroes are being released.

- Still academy skills are not working after fucking 8 months of its release.

- The raids were bugged for a month and Lilith just doesn't care for it to compensate its players for all the lost items. They said only in a big update could be fixed, we waited, there was no fucking fix in that update, it was "fixed" afterwards with a hotpatch. Why the lies? You could fix it normally, you just didn't want to. And fyi, they are still bugged!

- New Ch17, it is OK. Raid items are SO BAD, who in hell decided to put those items to drop there? Your fucking employees are all stupids and should be fired.

- There is no guide for runes, it should be instantly published along with the feature. But as always, you guys can't do anything good, and I am completely sure if it ever is published, it won't be detailed as all your previous shitty explanations that can't be understood.

- The game is now officially completely pay to play. Many skins coming fast, many events with bad drops so that no one can get the heroes easy. No heroes will ever be released as I see. A new annoying Ubisoft character now coming tomorrow, all fucking new heroes needing a ton of the same items. This is getting frustrating and obnoxious.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Re: SH became BS now

Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:56 pm

I edited your last paragraph. You can make a point without swearing.

Archer4848
Knight
Knight

Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:06 pm

100% agree. I vouched for this game for a long time for the simple reason that, eventually, all heroes were available outside of a pay wall. This has clearly been scrapped by devs. Which is just a terrible path to take. The guys who buy the heroes will do it on release regardless so why keep these heroes out of shops indefinitely? Really disappointing.

Chari
Knight
Knight

Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:28 pm

I agree with some points of view that you state, but like Kemosabe said you can make a point without swearing

poisoned
Baron
Baron

Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:43 pm

you are right in all of the points you're swearing about, but the delivery is horrible.
what a waste of money... VIP10, 18 Awakened Heroes and counting

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:11 am

Keep your wallet closed and rate the app 1 star.

If enough people do this, they will change and if they don't then they deserve to fail

ashOck
Baron
Baron

Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:49 am

Rashar wrote:

If enough people do this, they will change and if they don't then they deserve to fail

I have seen this strategy advocated and employed many times and believe it to be BAD. It only prevents new players from experiencing the game and helping to generate the revenue needed to keep the game moving forward. Lilith is actually responsive to much of the feedback. It does not have to meet each player's demands to be a good product. The original post is a good one (minus some language usage) and is the way to move forward to seek improvement.

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:23 am

ashOck wrote:
Rashar wrote:

I have seen this strategy advocated and employed many times and believe it to be BAD. It only prevents new players from experiencing the game and helping to generate the revenue needed to keep the game moving forward. Lilith is actually responsive to much of the feedback. It does not have to meet each player's demands to be a good product. The original post is a good one (minus some language usage) and is the way to move forward to seek improvement.

I don't doubt they listen but obvious stupid decisions along with rip-offs are where they go wrong. It's hard to believe how many stupid decisions they make with each update. If you don't look after your customers, they will not pay your wages. Lilith don't seem to learn that. They find new ways to rip us off all the time. It never ceases to amaze me.
Never bite the hand that feeds you

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:23 am

I have seen it work twice already.

Star wars changed their prices and module. Avengers alliance 2 went bankrupt.

New players should not play this game, with the game being in the current state.

Lilith might be responsive but saying things will get better does not equal things getting better...

examples are the translation errors, bugs in academy, they fixed tsuki but added 2 more bugs, they did not playtest hurok, did they not playtest chapter 17. There is no tooltip explaining runestones to players who's first lanaguage is not English.
They keep pushing box heroes, conuring heroes and ubisoft heroes... shows greed...
The customer service is at a level where I probably get better service from my dead cat. Making a mistake or an accident and purchasing the diamond item in the shop means goodbye diamonds, no refunds... hahaha you made a mistake, please buy more diamonds if you need them.

The game needs a good customer service and it needs to remove the current we only care about money attitude which makes this game more and more p2w. With the current path the game is dead in 2 years.

People who do spend money usually like the advantage they get with it, especially since on a regular server there are probably only like 1 or 2 real big cashcows so their money has big value in getting all the records, daily diamonds, good rota scores etc. etc. Atm server merges happen at an alarming rate, meaning that the amount of people per server that are considered big spenders increase and thus the advantage they actually buy gets smaller aswell.

Liltith does not need to listen to everyone who complains about the game, but there are issues that have been around for months and th efact they havent been adressed means they just dont care aslong as the cash flows in.

ashOck
Baron
Baron

Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:24 am

Rashar wrote:
I have seen it work twice already.

Star wars changed their prices and module. Avengers alliance 2 went bankrupt.

New players should not play this game, with the game being in the current state.

Lilith might be responsive but saying things will get better does not equal things getting better...

examples are the translation errors, bugs in academy, they fixed tsuki but added 2 more bugs, they did not playtest hurok, did they not playtest chapter 17. There is no tooltip explaining runestones to players who's first lanaguage is not English.
They keep pushing box heroes, conuring heroes and ubisoft heroes... shows greed...
The customer service is at a level where I probably get better service from my dead cat. Making a mistake or an accident and purchasing the diamond item in the shop means goodbye diamonds, no refunds... hahaha you made a mistake, please buy more diamonds if you need them.

The game needs a good customer service and it needs to remove the current we only care about money attitude which makes this game more and more p2w. With the current path the game is dead in 2 years.

People who do spend money usually like the advantage they get with it, especially since on a regular server there are probably only like 1 or 2 real big cashcows so their money has big value in getting all the records, daily diamonds, good rota scores etc. etc. Atm server merges happen at an alarming rate, meaning that the amount of people per server that are considered big spenders increase and thus the advantage they actually buy gets smaller aswell.

Liltith does not need to listen to everyone who complains about the game, but there are issues that have been around for months and th efact they havent been adressed means they just dont care aslong as the cash flows in.

This is a much better (and explanatory) post than your earlier one and makes many good points. I would be reasonably satisfied if this game lasts two more years, LoL.