Icefist1
Squire
Squire

Re: SH became BS now

Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:51 pm

Usually I would recommend games to my friends but you cannot recommend this game to anyone. This is a pay to win game! There is no way around it. You will never stay competitive in a game that sells skins with special abilities for heroes at $29.99 or heroes at $150, with a drop rate so insane that it kills all fun of the game. They release pay to win characters that Silphy that destroy the metta and do not release them to farm. Even when they allow you to get soul stones they do it through events that are poorly explained and completely broken. At level 100 I never got a Silphy from a diamond chest. Yet people constantly defend the game as if Lilith had their backs somehow. The costumer support always give you the same copy and paste responses so you know they have like one guy answering them. Make no mistake, this is a dying game. If you cannot see it, please open your eyes for one second and look at all the poor decisions they keep making. This is not a sustainable economy, and because of that the game will crash and burn. They release content like the tower and we never see it again. Then they release a chapter that resembles old arcade machines because its meant to eat at your stamina and forces you to try and spend money to get the heroes necessary to win. Chapter 17 is just another example of this "developer" not knowing how to program damage and health properly when compared to the available heroes. If you are free to play..good luck, because you will not beat these stages, and I guarantee that you will not get 3* without Silphy, Goram, and Vulko, especially in heroic.

poisoned
Knight
Knight

Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:14 pm

i just realized that "Greedilith" changed Spartan Daggers to only be farmable in Heroic chapters.

Well, that's some real ass*ole move.

/edit: in reality they just changed the list to first show the hard modes and if one scrolls upwards, there indeed still are the normal chapters.
Last edited by poisoned on Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
VIP8, 12 Awakened Heroes and counting (very slowly)

Reggelt
Baron
Baron

Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:49 pm

poisoned wrote:
i just realized that "Greedilith" changed Spartan Daggers to only be farmable in Heroic chapters.

Just because you can't see it in menu .... You can still farm daggers ch12 normal last few stages.

poisoned
Knight
Knight

Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:51 pm

Thank you.

so... Lilith just tried to hide those farming spots, i guess?

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:56 pm

poisoned wrote:

I might hate everything Lilith has done in the past months, but this is just stupid. They are in normal stages, just use your head.
And yea, that 1 star and no wallet doesn't work. Too many new whales or even stupid old whales in new servers buying everything there is. is what is killing this game.

Also the jade event, somehow ALL exclusive CS heroes have appeared AFTER the jade event ended and BEFORE it starts again. That is not a coincidence, it is their greedy way of saying screw you, if you want it, you won't get any benefit for the new CS hero.

This is just a completely bs. The rune system is a joke, one has to not farm for weeks items just to farm for those runes, because they need A TON to craft one. Why couldn't they put along the runes an useful item like a primordial stones or thalisman, which are the main items needed lately, and both are not in dojos, so they are 95% farmable only (5% from PP and lucky Mystic ruins). Raid loot is bugged with those specific items still. There is no coincidence in this at all. They just want us to buy the items from shops (diamonds), I can't see any other reason why everything that we need the most is bugged and they are in no rush of fixing something that screw with us, but when it is something bad for them it is fixed asap.

poisoned
Knight
Knight

Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:52 pm

DeusEx wrote:
poisoned wrote:

I might hate everything Lilith has done in the past months, but this is just stupid. They are in normal stages, just use your head.

dude, am i supposed to search through 5-10 entire chapters for a farming spot, every time i am looking for an item since there is no preview?

Reggelt
Baron
Baron

Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:15 pm

poisoned wrote:
DeusEx wrote:
poisoned wrote:

dude, am i supposed to search through 5-10 entire chapters for a farming spot, every time i am looking for an item since there is no preview?

No need soulhuntersdb.com has the list what's where.

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:19 pm

poisoned wrote:
DeusEx wrote:
poisoned wrote:

Do you have memory issues? Those places are easy to remember. I never check where the items drop because I know where the most farmable items are located, it is not rocket science. Only for a new player I would accept to not know, but you are talking about spartan dagger and a bandit dagger (in another topic), so you are enough advanced in the game to know this basic info. And if even then you can't possibly remember them, just go to the heroic one, and then memorise it for 5 seconds and go to the same campain stage.

Archer4848
Knight
Knight

Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:56 pm

You can scroll in the list of chapters when you select the item. Lilith changed the default to be at the bottom of the scroll list. So just scroll up and you will see the normal modes.

123jay321
Squire
Squire

Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:48 pm

I agree, I reckon alot of people will quit