poisoned
Knight
Knight

Re: SH became BS now

Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:49 am

Archer4848 wrote:
You can scroll in the list of chapters when you select the item. Lilith changed the default to be at the bottom of the scroll list. So just scroll up and you will see the normal modes.

Wow, you are absolutely right my friend! thank you :)
VIP8, 12 Awakened Heroes and counting (very slowly)

Zieppi
Squire
Squire

Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:08 pm

Seeing a new character, I thought...
Guys, if you want to be the winners for the money.. Throw it to me!
Will you succumb in the arena and in the hall of legends.
Will items from raids to share.
Regular customers discount will be.

Grocoloco
Baron
Baron

Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:02 pm

Double purchase event is selling a login hero that could already be released , Rayman has TWO skills that are completely pay-to-win.
It all started looking like GREED at a faster rate since they released Firehawk's skin. Did Lilith change their development team? Did the boss change and came with a new vision for the game? Is this a tactic to close the game in a near future because maybe they want to focus on something else? Seriously, before FH game mechanics were still fair game for everyone (besides some CS heroes unbalancing the game). In the past few months they added extra paid skills, all new paid heros with star-dependent skills (why free heroes don't have skills that depend on the number of stars huh?), many heros that should be in game shops but aren't, the rune system that in the end will give extra benefits to those that pay more (in contrast with forge and heroes village where all have the same benefits).
In my opinion hengli or another Lilith employee should come clean with us, with two options: 1. "Ok guys, thanks for the feedback. We will consider your suggestions that will help balance the game and make it more fair for everyone". Or 2. "Yes indeed, the direction and vision of our game has been intentionally changed towards benefiting mostly those customers that spend hundred of dollars per month. This is due to X reason, etc".

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:26 pm

That's right. I believe it is the 5th hero with skill dependant of stars. Lingling, Sarya, Magnus, Hurok and now Rayman. Non was free, although recently Lingling was put in CoF after around 5 months of her event in December. But if we don't even see yet Sylphi or any other hero after her (except Mirielle) in shops after 7 months and counting, when will we be able to get, if not from buying those stupid greedy events (which lately are not even that good), those heroes? Maybe in a year or so some of them will be released.
I don't know why they keep throwing to the toilet this game faster and faster.
For me, the game went to shit since Vulko onwards. Before was getting shitty, but not that notorious. Now the battles last 10-30 seconds because of all late heroes. And either you kill fast or it times out somehow because of Orkon mainly. There is no more strategy in arena or in HoL, there are no more new features to play with. There is nothing remotely interesting now in the game. New heroes are not new feature, Runes are not a new feature (we can't do shit with it unless some damn whale resets 17 times his stamina to farm those runes, which can't be obtain anywhere else, and well, you can't play with runes). So, When are the new features coming? and why Henry doesn't stop in this forum anymore?

Zieppi
Squire
Squire

Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:54 pm

You really do not understand. The developers have put themselves in a position where now they CAN'T give away all of SYL and GORAM. U know why?
Because when ftp players will get sylphi, goram etc. Whales ask them. "What the f...k!?", "We paid for exclusive hundred dollars. And now you are pissing us in the face! The joke is that they are right.. If I spent 50 bucks for a cool hero, and someone 0. It is not fair to those who pay.
And the choice between the whales and the ftp players are obvious... We do not feed them. Demand creates supply, the laws of the market.
P.S. In Russia there is a saying (Don't know how to tell for sure): "Who pays, he orders music"

ashOck
Baron
Baron

Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:02 pm

Zieppi wrote:
You really do not understand. The developers have put themselves in a position where now they CAN'T give away all of SYL and GORAM. U know why?
Because when ftp players will get sylphi, goram etc. Whales ask them. "What the f...k!?", "We paid for exclusive hundred dollars. And now you are pissing us in the face! The joke is that they are right.. If I spent 50 bucks for a cool hero, and someone 0. It is not fair to those who pay.
And the choice between the whales and the ftp players are obvious... We do not feed them. Demand creates supply, the laws of the market.
P.S. In Russia there is a saying (Don't know how to tell for sure): "Who pays, he orders music"

Actually the history of the game is that a hero will become accessible in the few months after it is sold or acquired in CStone. Before the CS, you had to make a direct purchase of the "special" hero. And not for 99 cents. Arcturus was introduced as a $99 3 star hero and you had the option to purchase either a 5 or 7 star (don't remember which one) Arc for $299. You would have use of him for maybe three or four months before his SS was released in a shop. This occurred monthly and many of the current heroes were paid for at $100 or $300 and then released a few months later.

Problem right now is that Syl and Goram and many newer heroes are generating good revenue in the SS sales. This new model is bringing in the bucks and so delaying their release as free shop heroes.

Grocoloco
Baron
Baron

Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:10 pm

Zieppi wrote:

Why would whales feel entitled to say something like that, the game has always had VIP heroes that were eventually released. ALWAYS.
And good luck running a game without f2p players, big numbers bring more people. Pay-to-win features don't. Also if they lose the support of the small spender the whole game goes down the drain, and the ones that will lose the most are the big spenders that are ruining it.

speedy
Squire
Squire

Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:40 pm

123jay - I doubt it tbh - this game is still unique and there gonna be a lot of new players especially on new servers etc so that means people new and old gonna still support the Devs and continue progressing daily..

All games on market is same ie you buy stuff as not everything is free....

I do agree tho that once a paid hero is released in time they should drop ss for ftp and then if they want release another paid hero to keep the continuity of that going...

Top respect for you high guys who been playing a long time I wish I found this when first released

anon
Knight
Knight

Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:56 pm

Ridiculous! This game is great! THE BEST!!

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:44 pm

anon wrote:
Ridiculous! This game is great! THE BEST!!

You must be new, for new players it is great with all these new things put in last months for them. For old players there is nothing but heroes, heroes and more heroes, star dependant now. This game is shit as of now.
Greediness as ever, it is really infuriating that they don't care one bit about the players.