anon
Knight
Knight

Re: SH became BS now

Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:50 pm

DeusEx wrote:
anon wrote:
Ridiculous! This game is great! THE BEST!!

You must be new, for new players it is great with all these new things put in last months for them. For old players there is nothing but heroes, heroes and more heroes, star dependant now. This game is shit as of now.
Greediness as ever, it is really infuriating that they don't care one bit about the players.

Of course they care! If not, they won't be putting out these amazing content and amazing pay heroes!!

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:34 am

Zieppi wrote:
You really do not understand. The developers have put themselves in a position where now they CAN'T give away all of SYL and GORAM. U know why?
Because when ftp players will get sylphi, goram etc. Whales ask them. "What the f...k!?", "We paid for exclusive hundred dollars. And now you are pissing us in the face! The joke is that they are right.. If I spent 50 bucks for a cool hero, and someone 0. It is not fair to those who pay.
And the choice between the whales and the ftp players are obvious... We do not feed them. Demand creates supply, the laws of the market.
P.S. In Russia there is a saying (Don't know how to tell for sure): "Who pays, he orders music"

`
the whole point of CS system was to release the hero later in normal shops, the whales knew that was going to happen, and they did do it for the initial game even the wait time was 3-4 moths but now it has been 7-9 months and is getting ridiculous and too much.
[YOU AND I WILL DEFEAT THIS BUG TOGETHER.....]

http://bit.ly/1ZTctlk

Rashar
Knight
Knight

Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:03 am

anon wrote:
DeusEx wrote:
anon wrote:
Ridiculous! This game is great! THE BEST!!

You must be new, for new players it is great with all these new things put in last months for them. For old players there is nothing but heroes, heroes and more heroes, star dependant now. This game is shit as of now.
Greediness as ever, it is really infuriating that they don't care one bit about the players.

Of course they care! If not, they won't be putting out these amazing content and amazing pay heroes!!

Are you getting paid to be positive or are you some kind of alt account -_-

They do NOT care... take of your blindfold. They do NOT release a hero because they think they did a wonderful job at the animation and they decided to share it with us.
They create new heroes to make money and amazing content? On what type of drugs are you?

You mean the amazing content like chapter 17?

That is not amazing, I will ignore the fact that it is difficult I have said enough about that. But how is it amazing? You mean the background... or all the recycled creatures? Or the missing or wrong translation? Or the error in stage 6 normal when awarding xp? Or all the new items... oh wait no new items were introduced.
Then you must mean the new essences which is one big stupid mess... all 3 of the stones can roll the same thing... having 3 different types is not needed if they can all roll the exact same stats... migth aswell have just went for 3 rarities and just 1 type of collectible and call it runic essence... not only would it have been much simpler it would mean less coding and gifs and pictures.

Anyway I'm happy you like the game and think it's great what they are doing, I don't want to burst your bubble but if this many people are vocal about anything ranging from minor errors to expressing their concern about feeling that because of the increased pay 2 win strategy they feel pushed out of te game then there is basis enough to atleast investigate it.

Zieppi
Squire
Squire

Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:30 am

You all are so focused on the fact that for half a year developers do not give cool free heroes...
Do you seriously think that this will solve the problem? Maybe it'll cool your ass for a while.

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:55 am

Zieppi wrote:
You all are so focused on the fact that for half a year developers do not give cool free heroes...
Do you seriously think that this will solve the problem? Maybe it'll cool your ass for a while.

what man have you even read all the post? we are worried about many things and we don't want to just get OP hero and use them.

mmmmmmmmmmmm
Knight
Knight

Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:22 pm

has anybody mentioned the runestone feature ? such a pointless feature that only the true whales will benefit from

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:25 pm

Rashar wrote:
anon wrote:
DeusEx wrote:

Are you getting paid to be positive or are you some kind of alt account -_-

They do NOT care... take of your blindfold. They do NOT release a hero because they think they did a wonderful job at the animation and they decided to share it with us.
They create new heroes to make money and amazing content? On what type of drugs are you?

You mean the amazing content like chapter 17?

That is not amazing, I will ignore the fact that it is difficult I have said enough about that. But how is it amazing? You mean the background... or all the recycled creatures? Or the missing or wrong translation? Or the error in stage 6 normal when awarding xp? Or all the new items... oh wait no new items were introduced.
Then you must mean the new essences which is one big stupid mess... all 3 of the stones can roll the same thing... having 3 different types is not needed if they can all roll the exact same stats... migth aswell have just went for 3 rarities and just 1 type of collectible and call it runic essence... not only would it have been much simpler it would mean less coding and gifs and pictures.

Anyway I'm happy you like the game and think it's great what they are doing, I don't want to burst your bubble but if this many people are vocal about anything ranging from minor errors to expressing their concern about feeling that because of the increased pay 2 win strategy they feel pushed out of te game then there is basis enough to atleast investigate it.

I think anon is just being sarcastic and isn't actually trying to defend Lilith :D

nebel03
Knight
Knight

Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:33 am

Its still a great game but all this money you can pay just sucks, it was fine before sylphi and they could have just kept it like this by releasing sylphi. But they have enough players who buy everything they introduce so they make enough money to not care about those f2p players, That's kinda sad but it works out for them at the moment and will for sure in the next few months. And I started in a new server recently, you can still have fun in low levels without paying but since you can make such a Difference by paying there are already guys lv 64 while I am lv 56 with buying some stamina from time to time. Those top guys all have vulko sylphi goram orkon but dont know how to use them and give a shit on lingling. So in hol I am always in first 3 places while my top 5 hero Ranking is about 200
Server: 269
Guild: Nova
Invitation Code:438d2633

Zieppi
Squire
Squire

Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:22 pm

cA94MVz4nEI.jpg

A good start of the day's play

nebel03
Knight