Hydrostatic1337
Squire
Squire

Need some help

Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:42 pm

Hey guys
So im new to SH and at my first run at the game currently (413 dw) .
Im lvl 46 and wanted to get some help from more expirienced players at what heroes should i focus on and maybe a few tips and tricks :)
My current line up is: Elric,Leon,Ezio,Firehawk,Flora
Other heroes that i currently have but not sure if i should focus them : Bloodspear,LingLing,Boreas,Valan,Vincent,Wraxious
Vespix,Gale,Mortus,Mariana,Ember,Drago.
I really want zem as an upgrade to leon and have been trying to get him for a week with no luck (20/30 SS) also i was eyeing Tashi but overall im completely unsure which path to take. But recently i started feeling like i need a stronger tank thats why im after zen. Anyway thank for reading and any help is welcome .

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Re: Need some help

Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:45 pm

Hey bro and welcome to the game.

From the heroes that you have mentioned above I would put the focus on:

Valan, he is a good frontline tank. However he is more of a utility tank. His damage is not very high but he does well in keeping your heroes alive during the 1st 10 seconds of the match. He is best accompanied by 1-2 glass cannons (Big damage dealers that are squishy) think of heroes as Nilya or Desmond.

Lingling, she will be good upto level 100 in raids and in Hall of legends (should have been just opened for you) Focus her heavily and keep here up to date and geared to ensure that she maximises your results in raids and HoL. However she is very bad in all pvp areas of the game. As an added bonus lingling can be used with a team of 4 strong magic dps to make it easier to take down Deathcrawler in the Dojo.

Firehawk: Upto level 88-ish he will be a real killer, however after he hits orange he will drop off the charts hard as more and more heroes survive his ultimate or he gets stunned, interrupted of heavily damaged or killed. Still I would advice to use him as he will give a lot of players headache when it comes to pvp.

Bloodspear: He is not great in pvp, he is not great anymore at raids or HoL. However is a very good substitue if you dont have the better heroes and he still does well early on in HoL. Lategame he has 1-2 uses where if you do have him he will come in handy.

What I am going to say next is not meant to be mean, but the other heroes are subpar and should be dropped as soon as possible when you have found replacements.

Where to find replacements and which ones to get:

Depending on your vip level and spending you might want to pull all good 2 star heroes from the gold chests.

Zem gold chest or CoF
Kong gold chest or CoF
Tashi gold chest or CoF
Taurus gold chest or CoF
Garrick gold chest or Epic Arena (unlocks at level 60)
Osiris gold chest or 3 different stages in the heroic campaign
Nilya Normal Arena (high priority, would advice her as your 1st 80 soulstones in normal arena)
Xanos Normal Arena (not a very high priority but a good 2nd choise in normal arena, decent versus giant gizmo PP)
Malrath Hall of legends (Imo the free tank in the game)
Tareth Hall of legends (Needed to eventually complete Ride of the Valkeries aka female dojo, very good early game upto like 88)
Li Twins Hall of legends (A personal favourite of mine, although might not be a high priority, good versus Polaris PP)
Gizmo Hall of legends (not a very high priority untill very lategame 90+++)
Avior guild emporium (good in pvp, good versus Polaris PP)
Mirielle guild emporium (decent tank not a very high priority, but useful to counter Valan if he is used a lot, can be used to tank female dojo)
Jasmineguild emporium (early game mandatory to make sure you cof runs go as fast and smooth as possible, still pretty good lategame)

I have no idea about your spending so all of these suggestions can be done by spending time no $ is needed.

If you have any more questions do not hestitate to ask!

Hydrostatic1337
Squire
Squire

Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:57 pm

Thanks for the quick and helpful reply I appreciate it :)
Ill start looking for nilya ss but which CoF hero should look for first? I was thinking zem

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:07 pm

Yeap I would suggest to finish Zem as I read you're already 20/30 then Taurus, Kong and finally Tashi. Make you sure you have them first, worry about upgrading them after you these 4.

Keep in mind that with a bit of luck these heroes can be pulled from gold chests so depending on your gold budget it is not a terrible idea to do 1-2 10 pulls each day. (They will also drop some useable items/xp etc.)

Last bit of advice: when doing the mines, just go for gold. You should get enoguh xp to level the heroes that you use the most (as free to play that will be around 15-20) This covers 3 teams of 5 for epic arena and a few niche heroes like that are only for pve purposes.

Hydrostatic1337
Squire
Squire

Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:41 pm

Thanks again bro noted every word

Hydrostatic1337
Squire
Squire

Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:30 am

So its me again, I worked on getting some more heroes aswell as ss to the ones you recommended.
I need help making the best line-ups possible for all areas of the game from what i currently have>
Lingling, boreas, garrick, nilya, magdor, valan, wraxious, ezio, elric, ethera, firehawk, gale, drago, flora, cara, PoP, vespix, ember, mortus mariana vincent, bloodspear, leah, namtar, tanya, goblin squad, kaneq, leon.
So to me it really hard dexiding who to pump and which lineup will be stronger than the other aswell as resource wise i cant afford to just upgrade all of them, so help
please :D

<!>1
Squire
Squire

Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:31 am

Get a life. Quit this thing

nebel03
Baron
Baron

Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:02 pm

For Arena use Valan, Nilya, Ezio, Cara, Firehawk
Server: 269
Guild: Nova
Invitation Code:438d2633

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:42 pm

Hey bro, good to see you still grinding and going forward!

With regards to lineups it depends on what is used a lot on your server. (aka the meta)

If you see Taurus everywhere then a Tanya can work wonders, however my personal advice would be to focus on the heroes needed for Hall of Legends and the raids.

With regards to your arena, you lack a great front hero. Valan is good but he is useless everywhere else in the game. Your better of with Zem as he will also be used in raids and hol. Meaning that your investing resources in zem has a much higer payout ratio then investing them in Valan.

With your current heroes, I suggest: Valan, Nilya, Firehawk, PoP, Tanya as a defence team. This doesn't mean I would use this team myself though I much rather have a Taurus kong or tashi in my defence team.

one more piece of advice: You can pause the game and exit the battle when you're in CoF, this reset the whole battle meaning that 99% of the times you will finish the whole CoF.

Hydrostatic1337
Squire
Squire

Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:59 pm

Thanks man, as for supports, which ones should i get, jasmine is hard to get she is rare in the guild emporium so i dunno... flora is not that good
And the tip about cof i insane what are these cheats haha