User avatar
nebel03
Baron
Baron
Posts: 103
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:54 pm

HOL Hurok

Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:21 pm

I tried out some interesting Team today in hol hurok.

Goram
Hurok
Vulko
Sylphi
Lingling

Hurok did let Vulko survive and deal high amounts of damage, while sylphi was very bad in there. Only important thing is to always ultimate vulko once he is ready, no matter if lingling is ready too.

Since I am only lv 91 I got only my vulko awakened. So could someone maybe try this Team out with goram/sylphi awakened ad maybe use vernos awakened Instead of sylphi?
I am Curious but my vernos ist awakened yet and guild doesnt have one there.

I actually reached 2,3mio at lv 91 only 1 star enchanted except vulko signature item
Server: 269
Guild: Nova
Invitation Code:438d2633
 
Grocoloco
Baron
Baron
Posts: 116
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:35 pm

Re: HOL Hurok

Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:18 pm

I'm level 89 and did 3.1 mill with Goram (non awakened), Zem, Hurok, Bloodspear, and Lingling. Zem does the most damage, Goram necessary for his Entropy skill, and then you need some luck that the boss hits your Hurok just enough to not kill him and your Zem gets hit enough to spawn a ton of zombies.
 
User avatar
poisoned
Knight
Knight
Posts: 78
Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 6:00 pm

Re: HOL Hurok

Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:17 am

i was doing 3.6 mio. with my freetoplay team: Llingling, Tholin, Sylphy, Hurok and Nylya.
what a waste of money... VIP8, 13 Awakened Heroes and counting (very slowly)
 
User avatar
nebel03
Baron
Baron
Posts: 103
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:54 pm

Re: HOL Hurok

Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:23 am

Grocoloco wrote:
I'm level 89 and did 3.1 mill with Goram (non awakened), Zem, Hurok, Bloodspear, and Lingling. Zem does the most damage, Goram necessary for his Entropy skill, and then you need some luck that the boss hits your Hurok just enough to not kill him and your Zem gets hit enough to spawn a ton of zombies.

Interesting, gonna try this out next time
Server: 269
Guild: Nova
Invitation Code:438d2633
 
User avatar
nebel03
Baron
Baron
Posts: 103
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:54 pm

Re: HOL Hurok

Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:23 am

poisoned wrote:
i was doing 3.6 mio. with my freetoplay team: Llingling, Tholin, Sylphy, Hurok and Nylya.


What level are you?
Server: 269
Guild: Nova
Invitation Code:438d2633
 
Archer4848
Knight
Knight
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:12 pm

Re: HOL Hurok

Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:26 pm

If you have hurok use vernos awakened. If not him usr awakened garrick or osiris
 
User avatar
poisoned
Knight
Knight
Posts: 78
Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 6:00 pm

Re: HOL Hurok

Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:55 pm

nebel03 wrote:
poisoned wrote:
i was doing 3.6 mio. with my freetoplay team: Llingling, Tholin, Sylphy, Hurok and Nylya.


What level are you?

level 100, still only free heroes :)

also two are 3 stars and two are 6 stars, only Tholin is at 7 stars right now.

could do better with Vulko, Awakened Vernos and Goram, i know. but i'm currently on the 5th place on my server and everyone above me uses pay2win heroes :)
what a waste of money... VIP8, 13 Awakened Heroes and counting (very slowly)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 6 guests