ADELINE

HEROIC STAGES WITHOUT SS

1-2 1-6
6-1 6-4
7-1
9-1 9-3
10-2 10-4 10-6 10-7
11-1 11-5
12-1 12-2 12-3 12-5 12-6 12-7 12-8 (The whole chapter but one, nice job Lilith)
13-1 13-3 -13-4 13-6
14-2 14-3 14-5 14-6
15-2 15-3 15-5 15-7
16-2 16-4 16-5
17 Im so noob i havent yet completed in heroic, if some one can complete this chapter please...

So we have at least 35 damn stages without stones.
Why dont you move the oldest heroes from shops like

MARIANA, ESABEL, DOKRAS, ENRIQUE, HANZO, ETHERA, XANOS, ZENO, BALTOR, MAGDOR, GARRICK, SERAPHINE, JASMINE, GIZMO, CYANA, CARA; TANYA, ARCTURUS, WRAXIUS, THOLIN, ETC, ETC

to HEROIC STAGES and put new heroes in the shops.

I dont need your answer, you dont do it because you are a greedy bastard.
Last edited by divino on Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

bigmidgeman
Squire
Squire

Re: List of not released heroes

Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:06 am

Not a bad suggestion since some of those shops are starting to get crowded. Especially move the ones out I have at 7*.

Reggelt
Baron
Baron

Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:14 am

Wow so many heroes :( We can't get! Summoner event is not the same as putting heroes into a shop!
embrael, magnus

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:53 am

Guys, I'm a little confused about the "shop" - everytime I go there I only see the heroes to buy such as POP an and Ezio. Where do I go in the shop to buy the others who are already there?
Never bite the hand that feeds you

ashOck
Baron
Baron

Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:07 am

LoneWolf wrote:
Guys, I'm a little confused about the "shop" - everytime I go there I only see the heroes to buy such as POP an and Ezio. Where do I go in the shop to buy the others who are already there?

Shops in these cases refers to the places that you can use game event coins to trade for SS. These include arsenal coin from guild wars, guild coins in the castle, HoL leaves, dragon scales in CoF, arena and epic arena. There are now a number of shops where even I, as a VIP0 player, have every hero at seven stars and no hero to spend on.

OP, that is a good list and points out that Lilith changed their strategy of releasing SS for us in these shops and instead sell them for cash (not diamonds) to generate revenue. This is a short term revenue strategy that is killing the game as many "whales" are buying, but some whales and many others are leaving the game as a direct result of this strategy. A number of former big spenders in my guild and server are now not spending because they foresee a quicker end to the game than was anticipated just a few months ago.

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:15 am

ashOck wrote:
LoneWolf wrote:

Shops in these cases refers to the places that you can use game event coins to trade for SS. These include arsenal coin from guild wars, guild coins in the castle, HoL leaves, dragon scales in CoF, arena and epic arena. There are now a number of shops where even I, as a VIP0 player, have every hero at seven stars and no hero to spend on.
Oh those shops. Now I get you :) I thought it was the actual option in the game that is the shop lol.

Yes I raid those shops every afternoon looking to buff my heroes. I agree, there needs to be more hereos in there.
Never bite the hand that feeds you

Grocoloco
Baron
Baron

Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:34 am

You should list the date and method of release of those heroes, because only 6 of your list should be already in shops (based on previous release timelines), with 3 out of those 6 being on the limit (5-6 months). Sarya, Hurok, Orkon, Vulko, Tsuki, Dalton, and Tut, were released between 1-4 months ago so it's still considered normal that they aren't in any shop yet.

poisoned
Baron
Baron

Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:49 am

but if they release those heroes in stores less people will be likely to buy and spenddiamonds for that stupid conjuration stone, that's not how one gets richer.
what a waste of money... VIP10, 18 Awakened Heroes and counting

divino
Baron
Baron

Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:16 am

Grocoloco wrote:
... only 6 of your list should be already in shops (based on previous release timelines)...

More than 1 is already too much.

Grocoloco
Baron
Baron

Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:35 pm

poisoned wrote:
but if they release those heroes in stores less people will be likely to buy and spenddiamonds for that stupid conjuration stone, that's not how one gets richer.

Today's CS has Goram and Tsuki and man it is tempting to do it just for Goram, but then I think about it and how ridiculous for an 8 months old hero to still be only in there and realize how much BS it is. No Jade this month (still no explanation why either), CoF and diamond chest depend on luck so they are only a trick to keep you hooked everyday on the hopes of pulling one of these VIP heroes.