LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Re: List of not released heroes

Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:04 pm

I'm surprised Daphne isn't in the shops yet... or is she? I summoned her via jade event but haven't been able to get many soul stones for her yet.
Never bite the hand that feeds you

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:24 pm

They need to come out and be honest and explain things to their paying customers.

If I go to a fastfood restaurant and they sell me a crappy burger I will go back to the counter, explain the situation and they will resolve it.

Incase of Lilith... "sound of silence" Maybe they think that if they just keep ignoring it, it will go away... But from real life experience most people know that ignoring something is hardly ever the answer...

And in this case it kinda meens Reddit and the forum are becoming toxic pools with frustrated players (yeah yeah that includes me) that are being negative, salty and they feel ripped off... and this increases as time goes by. Heroes not being releases, new content is created so level 100 players need tp spend diamonds on stamina again if they want to keep up with the runes. The new purchases have new (and absolutely terrible) cash options. Double purchase has $200 option and the Gold extravaganza has a $129 option. The added "rewards" are not even in comparison to the other steps. Skills being sold for $30 and a lot of other crap including changes to heroes or bugs that are also blatantly ignored.

So for us the paying customer to be heard we shall need to stop spending. Rate the app 1 star with an appropriate comment and I am pretty sure that eventually they will either listen or go bankrupt... either way is fine.

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:47 pm

The worst part is that THIS FORUM is a LILITH FORUM and they don't even reply or acknowledge the threads that are filled with complaints.
Never bite the hand that feeds you

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:52 am

MrxInsane wrote:
Assuming that Sylphi's soustones have not been released since Decenber - or more precisely 9 months.. Let's assume that in tomorrows update they will release Sylphi's soulstones.. and this is how ridicilous it gets when you think about all this logicaly:

the thing is even if they do release Sylphi in tmr update they will most likely keep holding on to the next heroes for 3+ month each time bcs they are Goram, Desmond, Orkon, Vulko who are complete bs.

also you can check Hero release date here.
https://www.reddit.com/r/SoulHuntersGame/wiki/newheroes
[YOU AND I WILL DEFEAT THIS BUG TOGETHER.....]

http://bit.ly/1ZTctlk

anon
Knight
Knight

Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:01 am

you guys still play this (awesome) game? haha

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:12 am

Yeap once you have invested a decent chunk of money it's normal to try and get value out of your money... I mean.. if I could get a refund I would delete the game in a heartbeat and NEVER play it again. Right now I kinda feel compelled to play... but it keeps getting harder and harder to log in.. do the daily chores and have fun... especially since there is no incentive to log in for the evens and with the absolute garbage they been sending to us they aint getting more money either.

HurokHater
Squire
Squire

Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:43 am

There will always be whales to replace those that leave. I'm level 100, VIP 15 on server 271. The last real money I've spent was on Firehawks skin ( love that guy) and of course the monthly card. Won't spend anything more either. I started an account on the newest server last week strictly to try my hand at completely f2p. The drops for the top heroes are fricking unbelievable. Already have Goram, Vulko, Daphne and see a lot of players with Sylphi as well as Goram, Vulko...luckily no Hurok yet. Yet with all these great heroes readily available there are still players with 7* Ezio, POP and Rayman. Sometimes all three at once! One player is already level 50 while the second highest is I think 47...that's a lot of stamina purchases for a three level gap. My point is that new whales are born to replace the ones leaving, or just not spending anymore. BTW...Rayman is the #1 hero to have early game. He just decimates all challengers. They're in for a surprise end game when he is pretty well useless.

poisoned
Baron
Baron

Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:28 am

HunterOfSouls wrote:
poisoned wrote:
yesterday i opened 4 CS chests, so i could get the the last 20 missing Sylphy Soulstones i needed for her fourth star.

that's 1600 diamonds for 20 stones. It's plain ridiculous.

I assume you're bragging about your *good* luck with the conjuring stone. :)

That's actually way more stones than most people get with 1600 diamonds. The last time I used it I needed 4 more soulstones to star up Vulko... 6000 diamonds later I only got 3 soulstones total, so I gave up and swore never to touch it again. Sitting patiently to find another way to get that last soulstone.

okay that hurts a lot.

Also this is one of the reasons i stopped flushing any money into that money drain and just settle with not being able to stay in the top 20 on my server.
what a waste of money... VIP10, 18 Awakened Heroes and counting

nebel03
Baron
Baron

Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:07 am

LoneWolf wrote:
I'm surprised Daphne isn't in the shops yet... or is she? I summoned her via jade event but haven't been able to get many soul stones for her yet.

Now she is :D
Server: 269
Guild: Nova
Invitation Code:438d2633

Reggelt
Baron
Baron

Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:56 am

nebel03 wrote:
LoneWolf wrote:

Now she is :D

Yes she is but where is chrona and the others? .... so there won't be a new shop.....i don't have so many sage wands to work on daphne!