nebel03
Baron
Baron

Re: List of not released heroes

Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:18 am

Reggelt wrote:
nebel03 wrote:
LoneWolf wrote:
I'm surprised Daphne isn't in the shops yet... or is she? I summoned her via jade event but haven't been able to get many soul stones for her yet.

Now she is :D

Yes she is but where is chrona and the others? .... so there won't be a new shop.....i don't have so many sage wands to work on daphne!

Just as an idea, they could make tower of valor more Often available and give you coins for competing there. With these coins you then can just go buying in some New shop
Server: 269
Guild: Nova
Invitation Code:438d2633

HunterOfSouls
Squire
Squire

Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:00 pm

divino wrote:
The list of shame:
    SARYA
    HUROK
    SYLPHI
    GORAM
    ORKON
    VULKO
    TUT
    DAPHNE
    DALTON
    TSUKI
    CHRONA
    DESMOND

This should probably be kept updated until Lilith finally responds with some indication of whether conjuring stone heroes will ever be released in the future, and whether box heroes will continue to be introduced twice as fast as they are released to shops.
Add: Embrael, Magnus, Petros, Mazir, Adeline
Remove: Daphne

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:23 pm

Vulko is my next target. There is a problem though... the only chance I have of getting her is if they add her into the Jade event... and then the next problem is them bringing back the jade event.
Never bite the hand that feeds you

divino
Baron
Baron

Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:26 am

HunterOfSouls wrote:
divino wrote:
The list of shame:
    SARYA
    HUROK
    SYLPHI
    GORAM
    ORKON
    VULKO
    TUT
    DAPHNE
    DALTON
    TSUKI
    CHRONA
    DESMOND

This should probably be kept updated until Lilith finally responds with some indication of whether conjuring stone heroes will ever be released in the future, and whether box heroes will continue to be introduced twice as fast as they are released to shops.
Add: Embrael, Magnus, Petros, Mazir, Adeline
Remove: Daphne

Edited the 1st post

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:35 am

Lilith, take note. More people will abandon the game the longer you hold them back from getting what they want.

Reggelt
Baron
Baron

Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:18 am

Shame indeed
Who will stop playing if they don't release goram next update? Seriously.
I wasted money and time... I don't know what has to happen for me to stop.
Ability skins
Celestial potion
What's next?! Fully equipped heroes for...... I don't have any idea how much would that cost:( this game is overpriced.

mmmmmmmmmmmm
Baron
Baron

Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:19 am

milking it

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:33 pm

It is clear that Lilith does not appreciate longtime customers. Once you hit level 100 you can stay competitive without spending any money. With minimum spending and a few refreshes for stamina and awakening and a rank 5-ish in arena I still make roughly 270-ish diamonds per day.

So over the course of 2 months I have build up enough diamonds to reliably get a CS hero, aslong as they dont release slamdunk winner after slamdunk winner you can see that longterm players dont need to spend that much.

At level 100 epic arena... people will eventually have 15 good heroes and 15 heroes to use and switch in an arena team... so the coming of a new hero isnt such a big deal.

So it is obvious the money is at the new servers and the jackpot is level 90, when awakenings come in. Being the 1st to hit 90 is more important then the 1st to hit 100.. get your HoL heroes awakened before other people and BANG instant profit... if you have an OctoAW and noone else has one, your guaranteed to rank 1 on atleast 2 bosses and this increases with the other heroes.

This means that money you can basicly buy all the new achieves, on older servers it is more evened out, new servers you get a headstart of a a level of 5 and BAM you can rake in all the achieves, make sure to stack 7 awakening potions and have the right heroes ready and BOOM, you hit lvl 90 and you've become unbeatable for months and months.

People who can easily burn like 2000 dollars over the coarse of a few months and not feel financially inconvenienced by it will be number 1 from server start untill months and months after hitting level 100. This looks promising to people with money and thus short term gain > longterm gain.

Oldies quit while new people take up the crown and go for the race to 100 and burning cash.

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:13 pm

Jade event is back for 1 week (I think).