Nady
Baron
Baron

Re: New Hero yay...

Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:30 pm

I dont want to go back to the topic, because it started with salty comment. No one is forced to spend 9k diamond for a Conjuring hero. Also, there was no surprise about the new chest hero come since every month contains one.

About Adeline: Got her at 4 star 92 o+1 and Yesterday I beat lvl 100 in arena.
https://imgur.com/a/YnHoX

I think she is good. If she got hit from the first abilities she restore her health back with her flute. Aoe stun is also nice, sometimes it stop Taurus in ulting. Rarely saw her ulting yet. Matches are too fast.

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:18 pm

Nady wrote:
I dont want to go back to the topic, because it started with salty comment. No one is forced to spend 9k diamond for a Conjuring hero. Also, there was no surprise about the new chest hero come since every month contains one.

About Adeline: Got her at 4 star 92 o+1 and Yesterday I beat lvl 100 in arena.
https://imgur.com/a/YnHoX

I think she is good. If she got hit from the first abilities she restore her health back with her flute. Aoe stun is also nice, sometimes it stop Taurus in ulting. Rarely saw her ulting yet. Matches are too fast.

You can probably replace doll hero with a random hero and you would have had the same results.

Saying doll hero is good because you beat a level 100 players is not an argument why adeline would/could be a good hero. This proves literally nothing.

Nady
Baron
Baron

Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:02 am

Then tell me the definition why is good
a hero. For me, it means she fits completely well in my team comps and does very well at arena and epic arena. I wrote why she is good. Self heal aoe stun. She interrupt the enemy taurus spinning attack, her timing is very good. Do you even tried her or just came here to say something against the post? I can compare my fights with her and before her and the wins improved very well. So not if I replace her ANYONE as you said ( like Lucius...) Im sure I didnt get the same result. Also I had hard time at Polaris PP and with her I can do it easily now + she out dmgd my Seraphine + Osiris. CC immunity. I dont know what anything else a hero needs to be good. She cant able to 1 v 5 so if thats the problem then she is bad like many others.

PedroSimoes
Squire
Squire

Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:00 am

Hi guys,all good?
Both heroes,Volt and Adeline looks like pretty decent.
In your opinion it is worth it to spend time and effort improve and upgrade them?
Thanks,take care.

Nady
Baron
Baron

Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:44 am

As I said, I geared up Adeline and she is fine for me. I slowly level up Volt too, but since his soulstone is not in any shops yet, if you got anyone else to level, take before him.