ashOck
Baron
Baron

Re: New Hero yay...

Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:33 pm

xR3sp3cTx wrote:
this is just wonderful, i used to 5* Tsuki with 6000 diamonds, this one took me 2000 diamonds for just 18 Soul fkin stones :)

Tsuki and Mirelle probably had the best drop rates. Then Hurok was absolutely horrible on SS drops. I just spent 9 to 10k to get her to five stars. Guildie only got her to four for this amount.

Lilith is so worried that they will give us a little too much for our money or diamonds. But they fail to realize that being more generous will be healthier for their revenue as more players stay in the game and continue to spend.

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:09 pm

They are stupid, they don't think anymore about anything. They don't care about their future nor their people. I used an alternate account to get this new hero, took me 12 ten pulls to get her card, that should not happen. Hurok I spent around the same and didn't even get the card nor enough ss to hard summon him. Each time is getting harder to get any hero unless you drop a lot of money into the game.

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:27 pm

Well the game is called Greed hunters for a reason.

Just make sure to show your appreciation by rating the app 1 star and leave a contstructive comment.

Chari
Knight
Knight

Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:16 pm

Nady wrote:
Needed 11 X 10 pull to 4*. Why she doesnt have Sylphi's medallion? She is a front line dps like Alice, but Alice has it.

"Adeline is immune to the majority of control abilities. Please check its first skill descriprion. So Adeline doesn't affected by sylphis sorceress medallion. Thanks a lot."

This is the answer i got from them on fb

Nady
Baron
Baron

Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:50 am

What? Thats just stupid. Thats not the answer for the question. Buffs are same as controll abilites? So if I use ling ultimate it will just miss her since she is immune to controll abilities?

Edit:Also. They put the immune thing to wrong place. That could be in the hero description other then in ult description. First when I read it I thought while she ultimates she is immune to cc... So they better give that medallion to all female magic users or just delete this feature since its not consistent.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:34 am

I think the person who gave that reply does not know what he is talking about and probably doesn't have English as his first language. Only sorceresses have the medallion the answer is as simple as this, it has nothing to do with being frontline or any other position on the battlefield.

Also being a magic user and female are pre-requisites for being a sorceress BUT not every hero will be a sorceress just because they are female and use magic...

Nady
Baron
Baron

Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:27 pm

They took the madellion from Shirley. But why Daphne is considered as sorceress?

poisoned
Baron
Baron

Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:56 pm

well, it's the same as Ezio and Pop that can't be healed while being untargettable.
what a waste of money... VIP10, 18 Awakened Heroes and counting

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:13 pm

Nady wrote:
They took the madellion from Shirley. But why Daphne is considered as sorceress?

Why not? She is a female, and she is a magic user.

Nady
Baron
Baron

Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:47 am

KemosabeTBC wrote:
BUT not every hero will be a sorceress just because they are female and use magic...

So?