KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Re: New Hero yay...

Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:22 am

Nady wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:
BUT not every hero will be a sorceress just because they are female and use magic...

So?

So? She meets the requirments, she can be a Sorceress. So what is the problem with her being a sorceress?

Nady
Baron
Baron

Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:16 am

The problem is those requirements are given to Adeline too and she meets it too.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:30 am

Nady wrote:
The problem is those requirements are given to Adeline too and she meets it too.

I don't think you understand what "requirement" means.

A requirement means that you *need* to meet it in order to be considered a sorceress.
It does not mean that you will be considered a sorceress because you meet the requirement.

Nady
Baron
Baron

Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:37 am

I know what are requirements means. Adeline is female pipe, magic user pipe. So why she doesnt have medallion? I only dont see the different between Daphne and Adeline. Both got distance and melee attacks in their kits. Thats why I dont know why Daphne is considered as sorceress if Adeline is not.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:59 am

Nady wrote:
I know what are requirements means. Adeline is female pipe, magic user pipe. So why she doesnt have medallion? I only dont see the different between Daphne and Adeline. Both got distance and melee attacks in their kits. Thats why I dont know why Daphne is considered as sorceress if Adeline is not.

Because they want Daphne do be a Sorceress and Adeline not? I don't see why it needs to be more complicated than this.

Nady
Baron
Baron

Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:13 pm

Exactly. But I wanted to know how they decided which get and which not since the first black sheep was Shirley. All other female magic users have it. Why they changed this?

REAPER23
Squire
Squire

Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:17 pm

I think you just need to deal with the fact she's not a sorceress and get move in with your life lol. It is what it is. Arguing the facts and "requirements" will change nothing. Let it go
I could go for a Cheese Burger right about now.... Just sayin

AxeMurderers
Knight
Knight

Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:42 pm

REAPER23 wrote:
I think you just need to deal with the fact she's not a sorceress and get move in with your life lol. It is what it is. Arguing the facts and "requirements" will change nothing. Let it go

Nady was just asking a simple question, kemosabe came in towing the lilith line talking nonsense and answering in non answers.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:13 pm

AxeMurderers wrote:
REAPER23 wrote:

Nady was just asking a simple question, kemosabe came in towing the lilith line talking nonsense and answering in non answers.

No. I answered the question, straigth and simple. There is nothing more to it. In summary:

1. If a hero is both female and a magic user she meets the requirments and *can* be a sorceress, but doesn't necessarily have to be.
2. If a hero is NOT both female and a magic user she cannot be a sorceress.
3. Adeline is not a Sorceress.

Cannot be more direct than this.

AxeMurderers
Knight
Knight

Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:23 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
Because they want Daphne do be a Sorceress and Adeline not? I don't see why it needs to be more complicated than this.

It boils down to this. There is no reason given why lilith does or doesn't do something. Maybe it was sunny when they made daphne and rainy with adeline. It's a non answer because it tells us nothing.