KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Re: New Hero yay...

Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:32 pm

AxeMurderers wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:
Because they want Daphne do be a Sorceress and Adeline not? I don't see why it needs to be more complicated than this.

It boils down to this. There is no reason given why lilith does or doesn't do something. Maybe it was sunny when they made daphne and rainy with adeline. It's a non answer because it tells us nothing.

But there is nothing more to tell. I certainly cannot tell anything more than this.

AxeMurderers
Knight
Knight

Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:39 pm

Lol you certainly can't say more than nothing. Why didn't they do it? They didn't do it because they didn't do it... brilliant.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:56 pm

AxeMurderers wrote:
Lol you certainly can't say more than nothing. Why didn't they do it? They didn't do it because they didn't do it... brilliant.

1. I am not in their mind, therefore it should be easy to understand that it is impossible to say anything more than this.
2. Are you sure this is a relevant question? Why is Elric's hair gray and not blue? This is the same type of question you're asking. Adelin *could* be a Sorceress, but is not. Now, you're asking this as if she *should* be a sorceress, but nothing says that she should... Hence my remarks about "requirement". Meeting a requirement is in no way an indication of anything.

It seems to me as you both are falling to the fallacy of Affirming the consequent
A Implies B does not mean that B implies A
Being a Sorceress implies being female and a magic user
Being female and a magic user does not imply being a sorceress.

You're stuck on the "but... she is female and a magic user, why is she not a sorceress?" question, but why? There is no reason to ask this question really. Humans have legs, does that mean that if something has legs it is a human? There is nothing that implies she has to be a sorceress, but you are insisting on she having to be a sorceress.

AxeMurderers
Knight
Knight

Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:18 pm

1. If you're not in their mind and can't answer for them, why give pointless answers that frustrated the poster asking? Why not, "good observation, I'm not sure why they didn't give her a medallion. I'll see if I can get an explanation."
2.If you read my posts I never asked the question, my issue was with your unhelpful response to the poster. So, in a way, yes, I have fallen for the fallacy of affirming the consequent, I expected moderators to be helpful.

Being helpful implies being knowledgable and there to answer questions. You obviously know the game and "answered" his question.... but was it helpful?

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:38 pm

AxeMurderers wrote:
Being helpful implies being knowledgable and there to answer questions. You obviously know the game and "answered" his question.... but was it helpful?

I help whenever I can. The person who asked the question seems fixated on "she is a female and a magic user..." which is a fallacy. I think a better question would be "she looks like a sorceress, why did they decide she would not be one"? This can only be answered by talking with the devs, I can't do this, maybe Henry can. I do think she looks more a sorceress than Shirley, but I see no reason why she *needs* to be one.

nebel03
Baron
Baron

Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:39 am

She is an enchanted puppet so she was enchanted by a sorceress, but not the sorceress Herself^^
Server: 269
Guild: Nova
Invitation Code:438d2633

<!>1
Squire
Squire

Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:45 am

KemosabeTBC wrote:
<!>1 wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:
No, I have an IQ of 140. But you are, for insulting a moderator.

Ha ha. Please don't hurt me.
P.S. your post replies suggest an IQ of 14, if that is even possible.

Thank you but the tests I have made throughout the years suggest otherwise.

Your posts suggest an age of 14. Now stop acting like a douchebag and post anything useful. These forums should be used for healthy discussions. If you have nothing of value to add, then don't.

See that was my point. You talk crap then start crying like a baby when told.
Why did Lilith make you a moderator? Did you tell them about 140?
Are you Chinese?

JerenSoon
Baron
Baron

Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:09 am

<!>1 wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:
<!>1 wrote:
Ha ha. Please don't hurt me.
P.S. your post replies suggest an IQ of 14, if that is even possible.

Thank you but the tests I have made throughout the years suggest otherwise.

Your posts suggest an age of 14. Now stop acting like a douchebag and post anything useful. These forums should be used for healthy discussions. If you have nothing of value to add, then don't.

See that was my point. You talk crap then start crying like a baby when told.
Why did Lilith make you a moderator? Did you tell them about 140?
Are you Chinese?

Hengli(Admin from Lilith Games) make him a Moderator by his own means, in order to keep the Forum clean and nice.
Like Arclight, Kemosabe is the "Enforcers" in Forum (Limits to Soul Hunters only) so better watch your tone when trying to make any troubles against a Moderator.

<!>1
Squire
Squire

Re: New Hero moderator yay...

Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:36 am

Let's start a petition for making me the moderator
I have 3 votes in favour.
Please vote for me :D

JerenSoon
Baron
Baron

Re: New Hero moderator yay...

Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:45 am

<!>1 wrote:
Let's start a petition for making me the moderator
I have 3 votes in favour.
Please vote for me :D

Try asking Hengli if you dare to, and being a Moderator is a serious responsibility upon you.