Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:40 am

Hey Hengli, make me a moderator.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Re: New Hero yay...

Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:48 am

<!>1 wrote:
See that was my point. You talk crap then start crying like a baby when told.
Why did Lilith make you a moderator? Did you tell them about 140?
Are you Chinese?

I did not tell them about anyhing, they asked me if I could help, I did not ask them to be a moderator. I am Portuguese.

Contrary to many moderators I talk, and react, as a normal human person would, not as a Robot who only speaks pre-programmed sentences, while still remaining as professional as possible. Afterall I am a human... I see this a quality, not a flaw, and I'd like to think that other people do as well.

Now, you fail to realize the irony in your sentence, because *you* started talking crap when told. What I said, about "140" or whatever else, was merely a response to your initial direct attack.I did not talk any crap in any single post before you, what I said is the truth plain and simple, despite some people not liking it. You were acting like a douchebag and I told you so, you don't like it? Then buck up and stop crying. Now, if you believe something I said was "crap" and not helpful then why don't you elaborate? Because throwing "crap" around and pointing fingers at others is easy, but I always provide arguments to what I say. You coming here and dropping a one line insulting sentence, void of context, is deliberately trying to disrupt the forums, at least man up and provide an argument to support your claim.

I have deleted the previous posts, mine and yours, because they were not going anywhere and were disrupting the flow of the forum. I will leave today's posts so you can reflect upon your behaviour.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:53 am

JerenSoon wrote:
Hengli(Admin from Lilith Games) make him a Moderator by his own means, in order to keep the Forum clean and nice.
Like Arclight, Kemosabe is the "Enforcers" in Forum (Limits to Soul Hunters only) so better watch your tone when trying to make any troubles against a Moderator.

Do you seriously believe this is what I am doing here? I am here to help other players.
But yes, being a moderator also implies keeping the forum clean of spam, insults, and any other disruptive behaviour.

JerenSoon
Baron
Baron

Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:02 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
JerenSoon wrote:
Hengli(Admin from Lilith Games) make him a Moderator by his own means, in order to keep the Forum clean and nice.
Like Arclight, Kemosabe is the "Enforcers" in Forum (Limits to Soul Hunters only) so better watch your tone when trying to make any troubles against a Moderator.

Do you seriously believe this is what I am doing here? I am here to help other players.
But yes, being a moderator also implies keeping the forum clean of spam, insults, and any other disruptive behaviour.

Sorry to make the wrong impression; but what I am saying was part of the responsibility as Moderators (Because I am lazy to dealing with 'that kind of people' until forgot to put both stuffs)

I know the Moderators were not just being an "Enforcers" but also as "Path Guider" in which Moderator helping other players regarding some issue (We somehow push the matters to Support if that's not our authority to dealing with)

So... Hope you know my nature being a Malaysian...
110.jpg

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:06 pm

Not a problem. If someone has a personal issue with me they can send me a PM. But if they expect to be taken seriously they should ask serious questions.

MrxInsane
Squire
Squire

Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:30 pm

JerenSoon wrote:
<!>1 wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:
Thank you but the tests I have made throughout the years suggest otherwise.

Your posts suggest an age of 14. Now stop acting like a douchebag and post anything useful. These forums should be used for healthy discussions. If you have nothing of value to add, then don't.

See that was my point. You talk crap then start crying like a baby when told.
Why did Lilith make you a moderator? Did you tell them about 140?
Are you Chinese?

Excuse me, but, as who are you actually appearing here saying this?

I won't take anyones side, but insulting a person just because they insulted you is not a reason to insult someone, whether they are moderator or not. And in this case I am talking about the fight in the upper comments. Because first when they insult him, he complains.. but at the same time he says insulting things like "stop acting like a douchebag". Insulting a person because they insulted you? I don't know about that. We all here are equal here.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:54 pm

MrxInsane wrote:
Excuse me, but, as who are you actually appearing here saying this?

I won't take anyones side, but insulting a person just because they insulted you is not a reason to insult someone, whether they are moderator or not. And in this case I am talking about the fight in the upper comments. Because first when they insult him, he complains.. but at the same time he says insulting things like "stop acting like a douchebag". Insulting a person because they insulted you? I don't know about that. We all here are equal here.

Fair point. I see it as calling things as they are, because let's face the truth he was acting like one. But maybe the word is insulting.
As I said, if someone wishes to discuss something personally they can send me a PM, this is not the place to wash dirty laundry.

Bayerz
Knight
Knight

Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:01 pm

I agree she should have the medallion.

Chari
Knight
Knight

Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:23 pm

I think that you guys must focus on the topic and in the discussion about Adeline

<!>1
Squire
Squire

Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:24 am

Ok guys. Let's come back to the topic.
Please, do not reprimand Kemosabe. She was only replying to comments.