2 (10%)

Total votes: 21

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Jade Event - Who to Summon - Goram or Jasmine

Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:45 pm

Hi all,

I'm going to make the most of this Jade event - 16,500 diamonds to guarantee a hero. Who do I go for - Goram or Jasmine? I'm thinking Goram as he is not available in the shop, whereas Jasmine is.

Thoughts?
Never bite the hand that feeds you

Reggelt
Baron
Baron

Re: Jade Event - Who to Summon - Goram or Jasmine

Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:57 pm

Goram
One you can get Jasmine from guild shop
2 goram is needed in raids, hol, rota.... Arena
3 Jasmin best for cof but there are other healers

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:01 am

This is not even a question... 9999% Goram. Goram is one of the best heroes in the game, Jasmine is close to useless.

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:21 am

Thanks guys, thought it was the case :)

poisoned
Baron
Baron

Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:11 am

KemosabeTBC wrote:
This is not even a question... 9999% Goram. Goram is one of the best heroes in the game, Jasmine is close to useless.

don't say that, she is one of the keystones of my COF Team, since i don't have all those ridiculously overpowered heroes.

Super useful to stop enemies to do anything while Sylphy, Xanos, Dokras, Octo and such heroes are using their time consuming supers.

But yeah, Goram is way better in most places
what a waste of money... VIP10, 18 Awakened Heroes and counting

Nady
Baron
Baron

Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:25 am

Jasmine is not useless but I rarely use her. I dont run with fix team in cof. If I get bored of some heroes I change them. In some rotation Jasmine got place in my team but not in all. Also I was happy/sad
in last month, because they shorter the instant hero event. I was able to get Goram, but seemed a bit expensive for my taste. I will definitely not drop 15k diamonds for a hero right now, (I dont have that amount ) also there is no Vulko. If I were you, I would wait a bit and dont run into that event. I think they will give a longer event in september longer then 3 days.

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:25 pm

Ok my friends thank you all for your input. So I did it last night and I managed to finally get my Goram. I instantly used all 50 burgers I saved up for him, and something like 300 mozzarella cheese on top of that to get him up to the level I'm at (84) and I even had some mozzarella left over to buff some of my other heroes to level 84 as well. Now begins the audacious task of upgrading his abilities which take me a good couple of days before I can unleash the beast into my deck alongside Malrath, Nilya, Sylphi and Firehawk. Elric gets relegated to the reserves :(

In the pulling process, I was also able to get a lot of Jasmine's soulstones, meaning next time she is in the shop, I will summon her too - I only need 3 more. So I've pretty much got all I asked for. Plus an additional 2 heroes who I didn't have in my team. Now I'm back down to 1500 diamonds though, so while this cost me a lot, it was well worth it.

Vulko is my next target, however it depends on whether or not the Jade event continues to return or not. I also think it will still be a few months before they release her though - and so the diamond saving process begins again :lol:

Nady
Baron
Baron

Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:35 am

Nice you got Goram at 84. I got my at 90 so I couldnt enjoy him till now (92). In arena he couldnt do anything even at 92 (all items what he can wear, max enchantments, almost full academy), he was nothing special. 2 days ago I finally awakened him, and now with his signature item, shielding skill he is really strong. I changed my pure Mirielle from front to him and he goes really well.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:28 am

Oh yeah. You really need to get to lvl 90 and awaken him. Without the awakening he is too squishy vs magic. But once you awaken him you will not regret the choice.

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:53 pm

I cannot wait to awaken him. I think I'll start awakening my heroes when I get to level 85. It should be by this weekend. I'm stoke for it :)