2 (10%)

Total votes: 21

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Re: Jade Event - Who to Summon - Goram or Jasmine

Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:27 pm

LoneWolf wrote:
I cannot wait to awaken him. I think I'll start awakening my heroes when I get to level 85. It should be by this weekend. I'm stoke for it :)

You can't, you need to be level 90.

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:04 am

KemosabeTBC wrote:
LoneWolf wrote:
I cannot wait to awaken him. I think I'll start awakening my heroes when I get to level 85. It should be by this weekend. I'm stoke for it :)

You can't, you need to be level 90.

Oh fair enough. It gives me more time to buff them up in that case :)
Never bite the hand that feeds you

MrxInsane
Squire
Squire

Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:52 pm

LoneWolf wrote:

You start awakening when you hit level 90, so i guess another 2-3 months for you.

BoomX2
Squire
Squire

Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:02 pm

i'd stick with goram

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:22 pm

MrxInsane wrote:
LoneWolf wrote:

You start awakening when you hit level 90, so i guess another 2-3 months for you.

Yep - at least.

Question regarding awakening: Once I hit level 90, is there something that advises me that awakening is ready (just in case I forget), and also is there something that I can use to track my heroes progress towards awakening, such as xyz hero has completed requirement "a" to be awakened etc?

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:29 pm

LoneWolf wrote:
MrxInsane wrote:
LoneWolf wrote:

Yep - at least.

Question regarding awakening: Once I hit level 90, is there something that advises me that awakening is ready (just in case I forget), and also is there something that I can use to track my heroes progress towards awakening, such as xyz hero has completed requirement "a" to be awakened etc?

Once you hit lvl 90, and have not started an awakening quest yet, every hero that can be awakened will have his top left equipment slot with a glowing "?", if you click on it you can start the quest.

It is a quest, so it's progress can be tracked in "Quests". To be more accurate it is a 3 step quest, the first part will require you to collect fragments of the signature item by sweeping some random heroic stage (this one will be the longest as you need 80 fragments). The 2nd part will be to do a specific dojo 10 times (2 days with that dojo open) or a cavern (3 days with that one open). The 3rd part will be to simply do an heroic stage with some other requirment, such as everyone surviving or your hero getting the killing blow on a specific opponent.

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:43 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
LoneWolf wrote:
MrxInsane wrote:

Yep - at least.

Once you hit lvl 90, and have not started an awakening quest yet, every hero that can be awakened will have his top left equipment slot with a glowing "?", if you click on it you can start the quest.

It is a quest, so it's progress can be tracked in "Quests". To be more accurate it is a 3 step quest, the first part will require you to collect fragments of the signature item by sweeping some random heroic stage (this one will be the longest as you need 80 fragments). The 2nd part will be to do a specific dojo 10 times (2 days with that dojo open) or a cavern (3 days with that one open). The 3rd part will be to simply do an heroic stage with some other requirment, such as everyone surviving or your hero getting the killing blow on a specific opponent.
Wow. Thanks for the update - but getting the killing blow on a specific opponent seems very hard :(

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:02 am

LoneWolf wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:
LoneWolf wrote:
Yep - at least.

Wow. Thanks for the update - but getting the killing blow on a specific opponent seems very hard :(

Nah. I mean the other types of quest are easier but, you just need 4 heroes that deal no damage (jasmine, flora, leon, etc) and your hero who is being awakened.

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:39 am

Oh yeah that's a good strategy. I have a few options there so it'll be a mix of trial and error. I also summoned Jasmine over the weekend so I'm working on beefing her up as well. I'll be hitting level 85 today.

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:56 pm

Jade event is back on people, but, as expected, no new heroes have been added. 6 days remaining.

I wish they'd add a new hero to it already, it's ridiculous.