AceRogue
Squire
Squire

Ethera's Awakening quest difficulty

Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:48 pm

Hey Lilith, I'm having alot of difficulties completing the last stage of Ethera's awakening quest. Is it normal that vlad first attack mostly one shot my ethera for 20k dmg and more?

My ethera has 6 stars, all hers item are maxed, i even compared my experience in her quest with video's of player such a f worst gamer and he is having such a easier time than me, even tho my ethera has one more fusion than his, mine has the skin while he doesn't.

At this point, I don't know how to complete it at this point and I'm questionning what kind of ­­¨reduced difficulty¨ this update brought to her awakening quest.

Please Lilith, help me complete this quest. Thanks
Last edited by AceRogue on Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Re: Ethera's Awakening quest difficultiy

Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:03 pm

This stage became too hard after the adjustments to Vincent. But last patch supposedly addressed this. Is anyone else doing this quest that also tried before the patch? How is the difficulty compared to before.

Unfallen
Squire
Squire

Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:45 pm

Hi, yes I am...my Ethera is lvl 93, 5 stars, all items maxed,
It is the same, Vincent hits first and after the second blow I'm dead.
I actualy put the quest on standby and start another awakening...but it is still impossible to defeat him.

Thank you

AceRogue
Squire
Squire

Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:19 pm

Still waiting for a fix or some kind of answer from Lilith.

Please help us complete her awakening quest. She is my favorite character and I was really looking for her awakening!

Roankurosu
Squire
Squire

Re: Ethera's Awakening quest difficulty

Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:48 am

Same issue for me, damn hard that insta-stun and then a one shot skill. C'mon dudes...

Nextasy
Squire
Squire

Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:43 pm

Lvl 98 6 stars orange +1 and cant pass the damn last quest.. is this a joke?

Roankurosu
Squire
Squire

Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:31 am

Mine is lvl 97, 7 stars, O+1 and 3 items max starred and still oneshoted Dx
I actually told that to the support team via in-game and they just said that I need to improve her... What a joke.

AceRogue
Squire
Squire

Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:29 pm

Since the last patch, I actually succeeded in completing the quest. You still need to be quite lucky to kill vincent since you need his first attacks to not crit at all. After a few tries, i managed to finish the quest and awakened my ethera.

Roankurosu
Squire
Squire

Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:28 am

AceRogue wrote:
Since the last patch, I actually succeeded in completing the quest. You still need to be quite lucky to kill vincent since you need his first attacks to not crit at all. After a few tries, i managed to finish the quest and awakened my ethera.

Well I've actually survived and killed Vincent after 25-30 tries or so and 1/5 HP (god hates me), and I was forced to use my special skill on him... gaining 0 energy in the process... Then that Alastair appears and boom 1 shot me with his special skill.

(I can't do anything agains him now, cuz no energy when facing that white beard).

Any idea?

Reggelt
Baron
Baron

Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:37 am

I am working on my 5th awakening and never had problems like this at this point even if a had ethera 7* orange+ I wouldn't try to awaken her:(