AmeerAlawy
Squire
Squire

Suggestions for a better gameplay

Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:50 am

Greetings everybody , I wonder if you can answer my questions :
1- Is it useful for players if they have the ability to sacrifice heroes they dont need in exchange for exp , diamonds , or even other heroes shards ? ( this is my suggestion , and my own opinion is yes ) .

2- What about having a survival mode in the game ?

3- Do you think the game should make championships (even bigger than the epic arena , something like wars between players in different servers) ?

4 -Do you agree that there are some overpowered heroes that need to be fixed such as zem , hurok , or even rayman , etc.. , and some others are below average ??

5- Do you agree that the company of this game should consider lowering the price of upgrading heroes to 7 stars ?

6- How about making new stages , adding new features , special weapons ??

Feel free to comment , these are all my questions since I am a new player who wants to hear your suggestion and openions about his own ideas .

Respectfully .
Ameer

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Re: Suggestions for a better gameplay

Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:57 am

Crucible of Fire ;)
Never bite the hand that feeds you

Reggelt
Baron
Baron

Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:21 am

1- Is it useful for players if they have the ability to sacrifice heroes they dont need in exchange for exp , diamonds , or even other heroes shards ? ( this is my suggestion , and my own opinion is yes ) .
After 7* you can get vernos for useless ss, an awakening can fix a useless hero
3- Do you think the game should make championships (even bigger than the epic arena , something like wars between players in different servers)
Guild wars but that's not PvP some real-time PvP would be nice different servers included
4 -Do you agree that there are some overpowered heroes that need to be fixed such as zem , hurok , or even rayman , etc.. , and some others are below average ??
Yes zem is not so good after 90+ and everyone can get a zem.... Hurok was "fixed" in hol :cry: my real problem is orkon
5- Do you agree that the company of this game should consider lowering the price of upgrading heroes to 7 stars ?
They released heroes before but after Sylphi and goram things went south .....not lowering the prices but releasing heroes after some time
6- How about making new stages , adding new features , special weapons ??
ch17 is new, new feature sky fortress is for lvl 100! I hate it because I can't do it like I couldn't do rota or the new rewards I and my server got NOTHING!

AmeerAlawy
Squire
Squire

Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:29 pm

LoneWolf wrote:

Crucible of Fire ;)

Thank you for replying , I think the crucible is nice but what I am thinking about is something bigger , or a bit more complicated ;)

poisoned
Baron
Baron

Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:04 pm

first Lilith should consider making heroic stages useful outside of Awakenings. (there would be plenty of spots to farm all the Heroes that don't have such a spot yet and cluster up the different shops.) And those should NOT be in Chapter 17 as most players can't even finish normal mode.
what a waste of money... VIP10, 18 Awakened Heroes and counting

HurokHater
Squire
Squire

Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:19 pm

How about a way to trade Soul stones or equipment amongst guild mates. Have a flea market option where you can register what you need, and donate what you have excess of.

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:50 pm

AmeerAlawy wrote:
LoneWolf wrote:

Crucible of Fire ;)

Thank you for replying , I think the crucible is nice but what I am thinking about is something bigger , or a bit more complicated ;)

Crucible is a bit complex. I've only managed to successfully finish it 2 times. Now that I have Goram and Jasmine, that may rise, but it took time to get this far.

Saziz1580
Squire
Squire

Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:14 am

I agree with idea of sacrificing heroes for soul shards. I started playing just about 3 weeks ago. And probably like most new players, I lvl'd, fused, spent gold, and diamonds upgrading heroes that now just sit on my list. Untill I joined a guild ( shout out to my fellow One Piece guildmates aka best guild in the game) i had no idea I was wasting precious resources. Leader Harry and some other top players put me on game about what heroes are waste of time and resources. Some heroes just aren't on same playing field as others. Dead weight on game now. So a sacrifice option that would return soul shards would be awesome. Idea being when sacrificed, put certain percentage of soul shards into class related pool where u can randomly refill. Example: sacrifice Leon. Out of 50 shards, 20 are put into physical tank pool. U redraw said 20 shards, getting only physical tank soul shards. All randomized. Sacrifice Arachne. Out of the, let's say, 20 soul shards u have collected, u get (terrible at math sorry) 6 or 7 dropped in mid-range magical Dps pool. Then u redraw, getting 6 or 7 randomized mid-range magical Dps soul shards. Not perfect but a start to an idea of what you could do with heroes that u never use. SS spent on promotions.... Not sure there. Either lose them as part of sacrifice or return set number per promotion star lvl. As far as gold spent and items fused, I say lose all of that in sacrifice. Sacrifice is a sacrifice after all gotta lose something lol. Anybody care to add or subtract from idea??? [OP] FB ZOMBe

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:26 am

LoneWolf wrote:
AmeerAlawy wrote:
LoneWolf wrote:

Crucible of Fire ;)

Crucible is a bit complex. I've only managed to successfully finish it 2 times. Now that I have Goram and Jasmine, that may rise, but it took time to get this far.

You know that you can pause and exit any COF fight if you are losing? If you do this all heroes will be alive and you can try as many times as you like until you are successful.

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:58 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
LoneWolf wrote:
AmeerAlawy wrote:

You know that you can pause and exit any COF fight if you are losing? If you do this all heroes will be alive and you can try as many times as you like until you are successful.

I know, but generally speaking once it starts getting harder, even switching my heroes around doesn't really do the trick.