REAPER23
Squire
Squire

Re: Suggestions for a better gameplay

Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:16 pm

In my opinion they should have a hero dissolve button. Where you can take heroes you have worked on in the past that you no longer use or find relevant to your game play and dissolve them down. Getting back all the items you invested in to them and let's say half the experience vials, cheese and burgers you put into them and half the gold back you invested into their abilities and such. Thus bringing that hero back down to level 1 with nothing except it's current stars. I think that would honestly be the most useful thing they could do. I also agree with the item trading exchange market amongst guild members
I could go for a Cheese Burger right about now.... Just sayin

AmeerAlawy
Squire
Squire

Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:43 pm

Thank you all for your comments .

HurokHater
Squire
Squire

Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:41 am

I've been dabbling with 'War of Dragon Ring', another similar game with some nice features. The best one I've found is a cross server Arena type fight. It's very hard right now since some servers are 15+ levels higher, but how about a cross server Arena for all level 100 players. It could be a nice challenge even against some of the earliest players since the only advantage they have is the # of awakened heroes and star levels on some heroes. Have Gaia Stone fragments or maybe red gear as daily rewards structured similar to current arenas. Diamonds too of course.

Shri879
Squire
Squire

Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:42 pm

You know that you can pause and exit any COF fight if you are losing? If you do this all heroes will be alive and you can try as many times as you like until you are successful.

Could you give me any hint on how to **d the game? lol

Unity
Knight
Knight

Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:43 pm

LoneWolf wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:
LoneWolf wrote:
Crucible is a bit complex. I've only managed to successfully finish it 2 times. Now that I have Goram and Jasmine, that may rise, but it took time to get this far.

You know that you can pause and exit any COF fight if you are losing? If you do this all heroes will be alive and you can try as many times as you like until you are successful.

I know, but generally speaking once it starts getting harder, even switching my heroes around doesn't really do the trick.

Supposedly, when you elect to purposely lose at least once in the Crucible Of Fire, the difficulty for the stage you are on is decreased so you could pass it easier. Sometimes, it takes a commissioned hero from the Mercenary Camp to actually see the decreased handicap. This has happened to me many times where I lose a full roster and rent a maxed-out Sylphi just to pass a level I couldn't pass.

One thing I do want to request is a forced buy in the Crucible. When you are out of heroes in a stage that you absolutely cannot pass, the option to buy the next chest would become available. It would cost you a portion of the gold and dragon scales you've earned in the run, and you forfeit the rest of the run.

Here's why I added the forfeit. A long time ago, I lost all of my heroes in either the 9th or 10th stage; only an Ariel remained. I had to wait almost a full week for the next login hero, Namtar, to become available plus an additional few days to level him up just about enough so I could finally defeat the last hero to collect the outstanding chest, and I did. Immediately on the next stage, I just let my Namtar die. I had to resist the urge to reset the Crucible Of Fire just to defeat Ariel and claim the contents in that chest (In short, I want my nine resets back ;) ). By adding the forfeit feature, you would lose the ability to do what I just did - get a hero from the chests or by waiting it out for the next login hero to be able to continue your Crucible run without having to start all over. The last time I did this, I had to sell off some soul stones from my inventory as self-punishment (some rare ones like from Sylphi) just to make up whatever gold I would have earned. Think of it as a Let's Make A Deal sort of thing: "what did you pass on by forfeiting your current run." Purchasing the next chest would be the equivalent of completing that stage.

HurokHater wrote:
How about a way to trade Soul stones or equipment amongst guild mates. Have a flea market option where you can register what you need, and donate what you have excess of.

Saziz1580 wrote:
I agree with idea of sacrificing heroes for soul shards. And probably like most new players, I lvl'd, fused, spent gold, and diamonds upgrading heroes that now just sit on my list. Untill I joined a guild ( shout out to my fellow One Piece guildmates aka best guild in the game) i had no idea I was wasting precious resources. Leader Harry and some other top players put me on game about what heroes are waste of time and resources. Some heroes just aren't on same playing field as others. Dead weight on game now. So a sacrifice option that would return soul shards would be awesome. Idea being when sacrificed, put certain percentage of soul shards into class related pool where u can randomly refill. Example: sacrifice Leon. Out of 50 shards, 20 are put into physical tank pool. U redraw said 20 shards, getting only physical tank soul shards. All randomized. Sacrifice Arachne. Out of the, let's say, 20 soul shards u have collected, u get (terrible at math sorry) 6 or 7 dropped in mid-range magical Dps pool. Then u redraw, getting 6 or 7 randomized mid-range magical Dps soul shards. Not perfect but a start to an idea of what you could do with heroes that u never use. SS spent on promotions.... Not sure there. Either lose them as part of sacrifice or return set number per promotion star lvl. As far as gold spent and items fused, I say lose all of that in sacrifice. Sacrifice is a sacrifice after all gotta lose something lol. Anybody care to add or subtract from idea??? [OP] FB ZOMBe

REAPER23 wrote:
In my opinion they should have a hero dissolve button. Where you can take heroes you have worked on in the past that you no longer use or find relevant to your game play and dissolve them down. Getting back all the items you invested in to them and let's say half the experience vials, cheese and burgers you put into them and half the gold back you invested into their abilities and such. Thus bringing that hero back down to level 1 with nothing except it's current stars. I think that would honestly be the most useful thing they could do. I also agree with the item trading exchange market amongst guild members

All your ideas on hero sacrifices are great. One idea I actually had was selling/trading your hero. When you do that, you get a hero card at 3 stars, a special item to promote your hero for free (one card per star level, 7 stars max), and if the hero was previously Awakened, the special potion item to automatically complete the first quest. For the player selling off the hero, you get diamonds and gold. Marvel Puzzle Quest does something like this: when your comic book hero is maxed, you can sell them off for hero coins (diamonds) and ISO-8 (gold). If an even trade of heroes is involved, both people would get the same items: hero card at 3 stars, special item to promote your hero for free, and the special potion item if the hero was Awakened. Don't know about purchased skins - maybe a discount?

Reggelt
Baron
Baron

Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:37 pm

Make a 2 week long goram summoner event
Then other heroes
Or just make a new shop you have so many unreleased heroes already

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:41 pm

1- Is it useful for players if they have the ability to sacrifice heroes they dont need in exchange for exp , diamonds , or even other heroes shards ? ( this is my suggestion , and my own opinion is yes ) .

No, changing hero cards to other resources would be pretty much "broken" as then it would be possible to reliably farm diamonds or "rare" hero shards by buying a ton of gold chests while you keep "sacrificing" all the 1 star hero cards.

2- What about having a survival mode in the game ?

We already have CoF, which is the most tedious thing in the game because at higher levels you're basicly fighting 15 exact same teams... there are gorams, sylphis, orkons, vulkos everywhere.

What the game could use to make CoF better is a better loot table and a standard "sweep" option.

3- Do you think the game should make championships (even bigger than the epic arena , something like wars between players in different servers) ?

No, different servers have different levels, even if there would be a level cap or a battle rating there would be no way to balance this and only the bigggest of whales would be actually able to compete for the top prices. The game needs slightly better balancing the gap between "whales" and lesser spenders. An event like this is counter productive.

-Do you agree that there are some overpowered heroes that need to be fixed such as zem , hurok , or even rayman , etc.. , and some others are below average ??

Yes and No, game breaking abilities should be nerfed, like Vulko and Desmond's damage output in order to promote diversive strategies. However CS heroes and Box event heroes should be a decent chunk better then any free hero in the game. People are spending diamonds/$$ money for them and I do believe that people who are paying should have some advantages, including having access to stronger heroes.

Zem is not overpowered, Hurok was overpowered and Rayman... well I guess that is what you get for 150 dollars...

5- Do you agree that the company of this game should consider lowering the price of upgrading heroes to 7 stars ?

Yes,prices in general are rather high, especially if you play in europe then my 99 dollars is like 115 euros... which is completely retarded. However what must be done is make the "rare" SS more readily available for f2p and people who dont spend huge amounts of money.

6- How about making new stages , adding new features , special weapons ??

No, let them fix the old content first, we need a complete rebalancing of the normal and heroic stages and their rewards. All the currently released features are intended for players level 100, which is nice but a very bad choise. We need decent evens at a regular interval where all people can participate on their own level.

Events like tower of kings once every 3 months, Return of the ancients once every 3 months.

With regards to special weapons... NO, we already have an academy and awakenings and we recently got runes, I personally think that is more then enough.

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:45 pm

Reggelt wrote:
Make a 2 week long goram summoner event
Then other heroes
Or just make a new shop you have so many unreleased heroes already

Never bite the hand that feeds you