Rashar
Baron
Baron

polishing precious gems

Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:34 pm

900k gold per polish is pretty ridiculous just in terms of how much gold it is when the random factor can hardly be called random.

What I mean by that is, that it is clear to see that patk matk health have a higher appearance rate then the others. Assuming that the others all have the exact same appearance rate. I sadly have noticed that I seem to roll a patk matk health in a 2:3 ratio...

Now I only did 4 precious stones, so the sample size is very small...

But spending 10.8m gold to get my 260 patk gem to roll matk... seriously... it was 12 rolls before succes. The other one took me 11 rerolls.

Getting magic crit damage took me 17 rolls and 120 diamonds... the other one took me 15 rerolls...

With prices like this, it is hardly worth it. 17 million gold buys a lot random chests that drop SS that can be made into crystal...

Like I said a small sample size... but absolutely ****ing ridiculous rates.

What happened with just choosing the stat you want and then put a fixed pricetag on it... does really everything in this game need to be randomized garbage.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Re: polishing precious gems

Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:53 pm

Physical attack, magic attack and health are the basic stats. You have maybe 90% chance to get one of these. The others are all equally likely and rare.

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Re: polishing precious gems

Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:54 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
Physical attack, magic attack and health are the basic stats. You have maybe 90% chance to get one of these. The others are all equally likely and rare.

Thanks for proving my point.