What do you think of the new tower?

I cleared it and I enjoyed the challenge.
2 (18%)
I still can't clear it but I'm enjoying the challenge.
2 (18%)
I cleared it and thought it was boring/easy, needs improvement.
No votes
I still can't clear it and I think the difficulty should be toned down.
7 (64%)

Total votes: 11

Grocoloco
Baron
Baron

[Poll] Thoughts on the new tower.

Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:03 pm

What is your opinion guys? These past updates Lilith has released 2 difficult features of the game that have the players divided in opinions: chapter 17 and the new tower. The trend with developers seems to be to release and Nerf next update because a lot of players complain about difficulty, but still, we see another bunch of players that do clear/like this content.

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Re: [Poll] Thoughts on the new tower.

Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:12 pm

I like the tower very much, but the last stage is definitely something a regular player cannot beat. You need at least half a team of strong cs heroes to do even remotely fine. Vulko is a must have here if you don't have other strong cs heroes. (Magnus, rayman[apparently does really well], sarya, goram) with, of course, plenty of stars.

Reggelt
Baron
Baron

Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:50 pm

I'm lvl 92 still waiting for tower not this fortress bs

ashOck
Baron
Baron

Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:11 pm

It actually can be fun if you can formulate a team at each level that has some success. There is some frustration when you hit a level that you might not be able to beat. But it is a good challenge for the more powerful players (and bigger spenders) that they can beat higher levels. That is really how it should be. So I give it a thumbs up.

HurokHater
Squire
Squire

Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:30 pm

It's tough as heck, but I am enjoying the challenge. One battle left on 5th floor after spending all week on 4th. I wouldn't cry if they did nerf it a tad though. Heroic 17 is truly impossible for me. Still haven't beaten the first stage, but the complete feeling of satisfaction and euphoria after getting 3* on all the normal stages won't soon be forgotten. Wish they would allow rebuys of chances and hiring of heroes in the Tower...that may help a lot.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:47 pm

HurokHater wrote:
It's tough as heck, but I am enjoying the challenge. One battle left on 5th floor after spending all week on 4th. I wouldn't cry if they did nerf it a tad though. Heroic 17 is truly impossible for me. Still haven't beaten the first stage, but the complete feeling of satisfaction and euphoria after getting 3* on all the normal stages won't soon be forgotten. Wish they would allow rebuys of chances and hiring of heroes in the Tower...that may help a lot.

About heroic 17, I have 3* on all stages since first week and I must say the the first stage was the toughest... I had 3* on the other stages and 1* on that one for several days, I think I must have done it over 100 times until I got 3*

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:51 am

brag brag brag brag brag it was so easy for me having being level 100 for roughly a year with no hero under 5 stars... I have no idea how you plebs have difficulty dealing with all this easy content brag brag brag brag.

Very constructive.

Post screenshots of team comps or something... the whole "I 3 starred it" adds absof*ckinglutely nothing.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:20 am

Rashar wrote:
brag brag brag brag brag it was so easy for me having being level 100 for roughly a year with no hero under 5 stars... I have no idea how you plebs have difficulty dealing with all this easy content brag brag brag brag.

Very constructive.

Post screenshots of team comps or something... the whole "I 3 starred it" adds absof*ckinglutely nothing.

I don't know how you can interpret having to do *one* stage 100-200 times as it being easy... You read what you want to read but what I wrote was exactly the opposite. I spent the whole week using my stamina on it. The comp I used for that stage was pop goram orkon sylphi lumos but for other stages I used completely different heroes, it depends on the stage.

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:28 pm

Bro, my reply was slightly uncalled for, so I'll admit to that, it was just frustration.

But aside from my reaction you did not add anything to the conversation...

Yes 100 attempts is a lot and by no means is easy, but nothing you said was constructive...

What went wrong with adding the team you used to eventually 3 star that 1st stage... or is that you dont want to share, because the hardship you went through cost you time and stamina, so other people better pay that aswell.

I just don't get you... it is not personal though, just hoped that someone with your level of knowledge about the game would use it better.then just making a statement. That statement didnt add anything.

So I tried to go for stage 1 hc aswell and managed to 1 star it after some time with goram octo sylphi vulko jasmine, I hope it helps someone. My CS heroes are all 3 stars, with the exception of sylphi she is 4 stars (thanks to Lilith!)

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:20 pm

Rashar wrote:
But aside from my reaction you did not add anything to the conversation...

Yes 100 attempts is a lot and by no means is easy, but nothing you said was constructive...

What went wrong with adding the team you used to eventually 3 star that 1st stage... or is that you dont want to share, because the hardship you went through cost you time and stamina, so other people better pay that aswell.

I just don't get you... it is not personal though, just hoped that someone with your level of knowledge about the game would use it better.then just making a statement. That statement didnt add anything.

What I wanted to "add", to the person who was having trouble with it, was that there is no shame in failing heroic 17*. I did it but it wasn't easy. Maybe I could have went further and helped with specific teams but, I didn't say anything "non constructive". I have no problem sharing teams, you asked and I said what I used.

Again, I have no problem helping but, I also like to "make statements" sometimes. I see nothing wrong with this, I don't need to be helping with everything sentence I write. I don't do that in real life and it's just not natural behaviour imo. But if you ask me for help on something specific I will help, if I can.

So I tried to go for stage 1 hc aswell and managed to 1 star it after some time with goram octo sylphi vulko jasmine, I hope it helps someone. My CS heroes are all 3 stars, with the exception of sylphi she is 4 stars (thanks to Lilith!)

That is close to what I used, except I don't have jasmine upgraded so I had to use Lumos. You can probably 3* it eventually but, the big problem is that most of the time Mortus will 1-shot someone in 3rd wave, and then you have to try several times again reaching 3rd wave with everyone alive cause bad stuff happens often.