ZeroSylphi23
Squire
Squire

I accidentally spent diamonds

Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:47 pm

I accidentally spent diamonds on an item I didn't need in the trader and now I am extremely upset and I want my diamonds back please! It was a Goblin Scimitar for 1028 diamonds. I clicked too fast, thinking it was an item that costs gold. There really should be a confirmation screen that pops up when you are about to buy an item in a shop that costs diamonds. Please show me how to attach images to this message so I can prove this problem with photo evidence of the accidental purchase. And I'm in server 003 Litherian Sea. My in game ID is

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Re: I accidentally spent diamonds

Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:45 pm

I'm sorry but we are unable to help you in the forums. You should contact ingame support, explain them the situation, and send the image.
It is unlikely that they will return the diamonds, but it doesn't hurt to try.

Nady
Baron
Baron

Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:44 am

I tried once, they will not. Will say be aware before any purchase.

Reggelt
Baron
Baron

Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:32 am

The trader is selling these diamond items because Lilith wants you to accidentally buy it.... It's a trap! Who would buy these items otherwise?! People always complaining about accidents like this but Lilith can't even sell these item on the other side of the shop like how they are selling soulstones and items in other shops.

JerenSoon
Baron
Baron

Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:54 pm

Reggelt wrote:
The trader is selling these diamond items because Lilith wants you to accidentally buy it.... It's a trap! Who would buy these items otherwise?! People always complaining about accidents like this but Lilith can't even sell these item on the other side of the shop like how they are selling soulstones and items in other shops.

Nope, but some people didn't check carefully if that was Diamond Pic or Gold Pic (Simple, but always ignored)
Another that most of them ignored is the pattern of the icon (It's either in fragments or Item) cuz that kind of detail somehow make wrong click.

Reggelt
Baron
Baron

Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:46 pm

JerenSoon wrote:
Reggelt wrote:

Nope, but some people didn't check carefully if that was Diamond Pic or Gold Pic (Simple, but always ignored)
Another that most of them ignored is the pattern of the icon (It's either in fragments or Item) cuz that kind of detail somehow make wrong click.

Easy to not notice! Last week I almost bought a dagger because there were dagger fragments above it i bought the fragments and clicked the diamond dagger automatically luckily I noticed before buying it! Very easy to miss that small difference! I should have made a screenshot! Lilith could solve this easily just put the diamond items to the other side so one has to scroll but they don't want that because players spending a few thousand diamonds is their goal!

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:10 pm

That cannot be their goal. Pissing off customers does not make sense from a business perspective.

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:45 pm

They won't do anything, but 1000 diamonds is not a lot in the scheme of things. You can get them back within about 10 days max.
Never bite the hand that feeds you

Nady
Baron
Baron

Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:45 pm

1000 diamonds is a lot of resets and it just dropped for a crap item. I bought accidently a Scepter of abyss. So thats hurt for real since I dont buy any diamonds just collect them. Not to mention when you sitting 10ish Scepter of abyss sure dont want another for 1k+ diamonds. I miss clicked the fragment what was next to it. I thought before I will never be that who made mistakes like this and just "laugh" on others who did that. So I learned too "laugh" on myself too :D That was before I start awakening so ~6 day diamonds income for me ( Where I didnt spend for anything).

SwissCheese06
Squire
Squire

Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:44 am

IMO, the confirmation button has a clear indicatin whether u pay by diamonds or by coins. So next time, read before buying.

And yes, to avoid these accidental purchases, they should have separate tabs for gold and diamond goods