gamemodeaccnt
Squire
Squire

What hero best for pvp

Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:40 pm

Hi guys its my 2nd day playing so whats hero should i use on arena, give me some thoughts and strategy for my current hero pool..

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Re: What hero best for pvp

Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:23 am

Gosh... you got Jasmine, Aqua, Tanya, Cara and Kong so early? Farout... it took me AGES to get Jasmine herself... only during the last jade event.
Never bite the hand that feeds you

gamemodeaccnt
Squire
Squire

Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:24 am

Just lucky i guess still vip0 not recharging yet coz dont know how the game works still learning.. btw
Cara and kong strong?

Reggelt
Baron
Baron

Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:39 am

soulhuntersdb.com
Goram zem malrath orkon Lumos Taurus Sarya embrael vulko firehawk (before lvl90+) hurok
These are very good in arena but sadly some of them are not free heroes

gamemodeaccnt
Squire
Squire

Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:16 am

Reggelt i dont want to offend you but ur answer off topic i show a picture of my team and i want to know whos the best 5 from them, idk why u answering maybe for more post to reply? To increase whatever it is? But seriously dude ur answer is off topic @_@

Reggelt
Baron
Baron

Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:41 am

gamemodeaccnt wrote:
Reggelt i dont want to offend you but ur answer off topic i show a picture of my team and i want to know whos the best 5 from them, idk why u answering maybe for more post to reply? To increase whatever it is? But seriously dude ur answer is off topic @_@

Well I feel offended! Have you even take a look at the site soulhuntersdb.com ?! Very useful!

Your heroes are mostly not for arena= if you want a strong arena team get the heroes I wrote
& there are essential heroes you can only buy for real money = this game is pay to win
+ Cara is good against physical heroes
Arcturus is good for defense
Tanya is good against Firehawk

I wanted to help you maybe I wasn't obvious that your heroes are not the best....
I think you should not work on weak heroes just because you got them early in the game. When I started this game I wanted to get the best heroes available as fast as I can....
Btw maybe it would be better to start again on a new server get a good arena rank quickly for diamonds so you can buy 10x diamond chest maybe you get lucky and get a goram or something good and there are diamond spender events too!

Grocoloco
Baron
Baron

Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:06 am

Volt, Kong, Garrick, Lumos, Jasmine are the only heroes I would invest from the ones you already have.
Focus on those 5, then slowly work on unlocking better ones in the shops: Zem, Taurus, Lingling, Nilya, Firehawk, Tashi, Malrath.
When you have more heroes to work with you can start mixing them for good arena teams: Tashi, Zem, Taurus, Lumos, Nilya is like the basic starter on most servers.