gamemodeaccnt
Squire
Squire

Points how to spend

Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:59 pm

In guild points & crucibile points & arena points whats the best fragment of hereos for each shop best to buy???

Reggelt
Baron
Baron

Re: Points how to spend

Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:20 pm

My personal opinion
Arena: nilya
Crucible: lingling zem Taurus Kong tashi octo
Epic: Lumos serafine Garrick Daphne
Guild: jasmine (must have for crucible of fire), mirielle, avior, Firehawk (after lvl90+ he is not that good)
Hall of legends: malrath, Tanya (kills Desmond and Firehawk), Cara( good against physical heroes, very good in crucible of fire against malrath goram zem get her full energy first to kill these heroes at the beginning of the fight)
Mystic ruins: I only 7* aqua and kaneq to get vernos soulstones
Travelling treant: only vernos(good after awakening lvl90)

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:02 pm

I'm loving my Firehawk but dredding hitting level 90 from what people are telling me.

Right now, my dream team is:

Firehawk, Nilya/Sylphi, Kong, Malrath, Goram
Never bite the hand that feeds you

tonzogunz
Squire
Squire

Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:54 am

If you go to soulhuntersdb.com there is an article for each shop that breaks down who to and how to spend your shop points. There is a good bit of breakdown for each hero and they are ranked by most useful. Check it out. Lots of other great information there as well.. highly recommended

xR3sp3cTx
Squire
Squire

Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:47 pm

On Crucible 1- LingLing 2- Octo 3- Tholin 4- Zem 5-Taurus 6- Tashi the others doesnt matter that much
Arena 1- Nilya 2- Xanos the other you can do whatever you like
Guild Emp. 1- Bloodspear (you can get him on gold chest aswell) 2- Avior is a beast 3- Jasmine is good for some stuff 4- Mirelle
HoL 1- Malrath 2- Tanya 3- Nightshade
Epic Arena 1- Garrick 2- Seraphine the others arent that good once you hit lvl cap which is 100 for now
All those orders that i gave you are all for the late game which is 90+, if you aim is to do pretty good on raids and hol then Garrick aw, Sarya, Octo aw, Goram aw, Sylphi aw, Osiris aw, Tholin aw, Veronos aw, Lingling, Tsuki, Hurok, those are the best heroes once you hit lvl 100

Nady
Baron
Baron

Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:18 am

You could drop some coin in hol for Tareth. She is really good hero to one shot some one in a front. Also used for PP Firehawk or Hol Kong.

BoomX2
Squire
Squire

Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:53 pm

im still trying to figure out game