gamemodeaccnt
Squire
Squire

RayMan

Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:38 pm

How to counter rayman at lvl30+? 3star? Anyone got idea?

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Re: RayMan

Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:00 pm

Mate it's not about just countering 1 man, it's about countering a team. Use your best team with a mixture of magic and physical heroes. Upgrade their abilities regularly, and use your mozzarella and burgers on them too.
Never bite the hand that feeds you

gamemodeaccnt
Squire
Squire

Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:22 am

Nope ur wrong even im newbie at early stage rayman is beast need to stop him coz if he keep knocking u out u gonna lose coz u cant counter coz ur skill got cancel,

And i never said its all about one man lol i want to know whos the best hero to counter him like tanya over firehawk,

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:45 am

I've faced my fair share of decks with Rayman in them, so I win, some I loose - like all other decks.

tonzogunz
Squire
Squire

Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:04 am

I'm level 88 and I haven't encountered Rayman enough at the higher levels to give a good counter. I will say, however, in the 30 levels I wouldn't worry too much about dealing with a specific hero. Your focus should be on figuring out who your top 5 are going to be and leveling them up appropriately. Additionally, you need to do all your daily quest so you can level up as quickly as possible. I can tell you one sure fire way to beat a level 30+ Rayman.... have your team be level 50+.

I know that's not the advise you are looking for but trust me the best advise is to make sure your leveling your party and the right heros as quickly and efficiently as possible. If you have some time on your hands check out soulhuntersdb.com and familiarize yourself with the heros you own and decide who your top 5 and 15 heros are.... and then focus on them. Good luck have fun and enjoy the grind

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:21 am

tonzogunz wrote:
I'm level 88 and I haven't encountered Rayman enough at the higher levels to give a good counter. I will say, however, in the 30 levels I wouldn't worry too much about dealing with a specific hero. Your focus should be on figuring out who your top 5 are going to be and leveling them up appropriately. Additionally, you need to do all your daily quest so you can level up as quickly as possible. I can tell you one sure fire way to beat a level 30+ Rayman.... have your team be level 50+.

I know that's not the advise you are looking for but trust me the best advise is to make sure your leveling your party and the right heros as quickly and efficiently as possible. If you have some time on your hands check out soulhuntersdb.com and familiarize yourself with the heros you own and decide who your top 5 and 15 heros are.... and then focus on them. Good luck have fun and enjoy the grind

I've already focused on my top 15. I'm actually licking my lips with anticipation when I can start leveling up those heroes outside my top 15 and have a huge deck of 40 strong heroes handy. It will be almost impossible not to win the Crucible of Fire at that point :twisted:

tonzogunz
Squire
Squire

Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:12 am

When you hit high 80s the time between levels starts to take more then three days...I've found now I have the extra resources to disperse to other heros. But it's a double edge sword because it takes a lot to get a hero from say...level 70 to high 80s. Nevertheless, the reason I say wait is because I can level up any hero from level 1 to 60 with 10 hrs worth of xp mining and the items I've accumulated from shops, farming, COF.

I remember when it seemed like a lot of work to get to purple fusion...trust me...that's nothing. Purple 3 to 4 and Orange is where you will start to find out that those items can take some time to craft...it's not any 1 item in particular it's just that getting the items for 15+ heros is daunting.

Sorry to hear that you are having a difficult time with COF. You should be able to run through all 15 levels. Remember to build up the ultimate of 10+ heros through the first 3 levels...after that stick with your core 5...and quit if any of them die so it doesn't save....for the last 3 levels you can bring in those saved heros and unleash their ultimates to weaken the opponent for your core 5....also hire a Jasmine if needed.

gamemodeaccnt
Squire
Squire

Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:52 am

How about using cara for rayman?? Anyone tried this already?

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:09 am

tonzogunz wrote:
When you hit high 80s the time between levels starts to take more then three days...I've found now I have the extra resources to disperse to other heros. But it's a double edge sword because it takes a lot to get a hero from say...level 70 to high 80s. Nevertheless, the reason I say wait is because I can level up any hero from level 1 to 60 with 10 hrs worth of xp mining and the items I've accumulated from shops, farming, COF.

I remember when it seemed like a lot of work to get to purple fusion...trust me...that's nothing. Purple 3 to 4 and Orange is where you will start to find out that those items can take some time to craft...it's not any 1 item in particular it's just that getting the items for 15+ heros is daunting.

Sorry to hear that you are having a difficult time with COF. You should be able to run through all 15 levels. Remember to build up the ultimate of 10+ heros through the first 3 levels...after that stick with your core 5...and quit if any of them die so it doesn't save....for the last 3 levels you can bring in those saved heros and unleash their ultimates to weaken the opponent for your core 5....also hire a Jasmine if needed.

Yes that's a problem but you also get the burgers to use as well as lots of Mozzarella so it kind of helps. I only wish we would get 10-20 burgers per each BC level rather than 2-3.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:31 am

gamemodeaccnt wrote:
How about using cara for rayman?? Anyone tried this already?

Rayman, after awakened, will become immune to cara's ult very fast, so not a good idea.