Grocoloco
Baron
Baron

Dalton's special event

Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:33 pm

Dalton's event boxes are being sold for 50 diamonds again, I'm not sure but I think no other hero before had two diamond box events to get him.
For me it looks like another way of Lilith "making it up" to us for releasing a really bad performance hero; first they rework and give early awakening, now this. Might be because they also know he won't sell in a double spender event. Anyway, I have no idea if he is good or even better after his rework, has anyone here tested him?

Reggelt
Baron
Baron

Re: Dalton's special event

Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:44 pm

Dalton is no good without awakening (I have him 4*) I don't know anything about his awakening skill nobody awakened him from my guild.
I hope they will release chrona and goram with next update.
Does this mean we don't get new special hero event this month?

Grocoloco
Baron
Baron

Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:25 pm

Hmm it would be interesting to see people's reaction if they put another repeated box event hero, like Tsuki. I'd buy Tsuki boxes for sure.

tonzogunz
Squire
Squire

Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:07 am

Anyone else notice the Adeline banner on the event page? Makes me wonder if they screwed up somehow and the event was supposed to be for her...it would explain why this is the first time this has happened twice for the same character.

The banner is gone now though

Nady
Baron
Baron

Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:05 pm

I would buy Tsuki too. He worth the diamonds. I have Dalton at 4 star. Used him many times. Still no one mentioned or used him yet at Gizmo PP, but he makes it so easy with those stuns+ silences+ heals. What about Sarya boxes? She cost me a lot to get a card, but when I got her card, I got it twice so had enough ss to 4 star her. I definitely will drop diamonds if she appears again. For Dalton this time I wont.

nebel03
Baron
Baron

Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:04 pm

About Dalton, as his Chat days it's All a gamble with him but since the patch he is way better and his Awakening gives him a Boost of Max about 2k magic attack. I am only lv 93 but he dies high damage in Arena, even more than vulko often. So I currently use Zem Petros Tut Vulko and then switch between Hurok and Dalton. All of them guys awakened. Still Dalton if not used against Taurus is really strong. So I win against lv 93 up to lv 98 good Teams eg sylphi alrath garrick nilya goram awakened Teams. So I dont have whales experience since we dont have Real whales on server but he seems quite good
Server: 269
Guild: Nova
Invitation Code:438d2633

Grocoloco
Baron
Baron

Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:43 pm

Thanks man, I got him but still havent leveled him