Rashar
Baron
Baron

Reduced the difficulty of some Sky Fortress stages

Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:41 pm

Aside from the fact that I personally have not noticed this at all... I actually reset stage 4a and 4c in the hopes of trying to clear those again but without the heroes I previously used... sadly even with the same teams I can not beat those stages again. Ofcourse this is a small sample size and maybe I was lucky before... but my toons with full academy 6-7 stars and o2 still get bumraped withinthe 1st 20 seconds of the fight... Like my Tashi being able to do 13k damage rounded up and he is maxed with the eception of the academy... still ffing ridiculous.

HOW, WHERE and WHAT did you change to make it easier?

What kind of trash tier way of communicating is this... "we made it easier" uhuh... opponent now have their HP reduced by 5, there it easier...

well I am going to rate your app 5 stars! 1 star for every account I have! Because 5 x 1 is 5 aswell right?

Zieppi
Knight
Knight

Re: Reduced the difficulty of some Sky Fortress stages

Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:11 pm

Rly, i m bulding tashi for 4c. Stupid Ezio+ Pop under Hurok are destroying my full Gus, Tareth, Lars, Konrad for a few secs.
And now you say tashi sux 2... Oh.. come on!
I have no idea how to do it!

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:22 pm

Well in this specific case my 7 star 02 maxed tashi (exception academy) gets obliterated in 4a within the 1st 20 seconds of the fight and he did a whooping 12k something damage...

Maybe he works in 4c... but in 4a... well.. he does not.

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:15 am

Zieppi wrote:
Rly, i m bulding tashi for 4c. Stupid Ezio+ Pop under Hurok are destroying my full Gus, Tareth, Lars, Konrad for a few secs.
And now you say tashi sux 2... Oh.. come on!
I have no idea how to do it!

Why are you using Gus, Lars and Konrad? You need to analyze other players and read some guides.

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:48 am

bumperino

tower is a still a shitstorm full of rng where you need like 30-40 attempts to pass some stages. It is not skill based it is luck based.. does my hero survive till ulti... does my hurok lock the right hero and more garbage like that.

The tower is said to be adjusted in difficulty? Howm where and what? can we actually have answer on this?

I am sure Henry is busy doing... no ffing clue with what probably AoC stuff... but arent we entitled on some asnwers on a lot of things but mostly on the ****** ****** ****** **** explanations we keep getting. "difficulty adjusted" case closed.

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:48 am

Rashar wrote:
bumperino

tower is a still a shitstorm full of rng where you need like 30-40 attempts to pass some stages. It is not skill based it is luck based.. does my hero survive till ulti... does my hurok lock the right hero and more garbage like that.

The tower is said to be adjusted in difficulty? Howm where and what? can we actually have answer on this?

I am sure Henry is busy doing... no ffing clue with what probably AoC stuff... but arent we entitled on some asnwers on a lot of things but mostly on the ****** ****** ****** **** explanations we keep getting. "difficulty adjusted" case closed.

Are many players from your server facing the same issues?
And I am always checking SH issues and helping the players man.

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:33 pm

Well the number of people that continue to get stuck on stage 4 is rather high, if they can reach it all.

Ofcourse some people have made it to past that, but these people could be vip 17 if there ever was one.

Basicly I understand that you want it to be difficult and I dont mind that, but unfair is not the way to make it difficult.

for example stage 4-3

dalton targets a backline and deals 10k-instant death to the character
rayman starts dealing out aoe damage in your mid/backline
ezio basicly starts with an ultimate and he just flat out a kills a characters
tsuki his damage is fairly high and combined with rayman just kills your backline.

Within the 1st 20 seconds of the fight I have maxed out characters dying...

Besides there is still no answer given... you reply... but no answe... just more questions...

How hard is it to actually answer my question instead if tryng to wiggle out of it like some 2nd rate politician.

BarryAllen
Baron
Baron

Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:21 pm

I really don't think they reduced anything. I have not seen a difference on any of the levels and I am stuck on 7 because some genius found it a good idea to add in attacking spirits to a fight. Now instead of having to deal with RNG, right team, right attack we also have to deal with ghost spirits attacking our team. Attacking the enemy team is pointless because they are OP'ed so enemy kills them in a matter of seconds. It is a fight leave it at that. There are enough factors in a single fight, you dont have to introduce additional shit to make it even harder to figure out. Also you have gem resets on virtually everything, why not this and why not allow merc. You have players at 15 while other players are stuck on 4. All you are doing is making the paying players stronger and the non-paying or less paying players fall. You have basically created a reason for players to quit...smart strategy! When players are burning through 10 challenges on the same level for a week, you think they wake up the next morning excited to play. I think they wonder if today is the day they smash their mobile device. When enemy does 200K in damage and wipes a team while my team does 800K in damage and kills 1 person this may just be a little unbalanced. I remember lvl 3 or 4 where I won and when I looked at end damage I had done 1.8 million. There is not one team setup even with a healer that can even come close to taking that much damage.

Llane
Squire
Squire

Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:47 pm

Wait for lvl 10 thats even more fun.I am stuck there for 3 weeks and in these 210tries i wasnt close to beating it even once.Even more frustrating is that u are very limited with heroes because mages are practicaly useless and most heroes good for this stages are VIP heroes like vulko magnus etc.
Last edited by Llane on Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

poisoned
Baron
Baron

Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:55 pm

two months ago i got to the 3rd stage and ever since i didn't even bother to go back in there since there is literally no point outside of bragging.
what a waste of money... VIP10, 18 Awakened Heroes and counting