kojixahi
Knight
Knight

10k+ diamonds on Salus and no hero

Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:50 pm

The title sais it all. Ive spent close to 10500 diamonds and all I got is 42 fucking stones! No hero card and not even enough stones to hard summon him.

This is fucking bullshit Lilith get your shit together and stop scamming us!

Reggelt
Baron
Baron

Re: 10k+ diamonds on Salus and no hero

Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:43 pm

I got him for less than 2000 diamonds.
You are unlucky. I had a similar experience with hurok :cry: that's why I'm broke and have less than a thousand diamonds now :cry:
Some guildmates got him first 10x pull... This game is like this.

Nady
Baron
Baron

Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:52 pm

7k diamonds and 2 SS away from 5 star. Definitely helped the spender event to drop that amount for him.

BarryAllen
Baron
Baron

Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:06 pm

Message Lilith and get some dumb ass response. Their rate drop is shit. Complete shit in Conjuring Stone and not much better when it comes to awakenings, especially during double drop. Just another way Lilith can be greedy and force players into buying toons or being screwed in the game.

Nady
Baron
Baron

Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:37 am

If no one buy those toons for ridiculous price then they will change their things. Dont blame Lilith, blame the players. Lilith does what brings them money. If less player follow the "I pay for anything what they give just to be the number one" then they will change their attitude. If you have a business whats make profit for you, but at the same time you got negative feedback but still got your money from it, would you risk your fix income with changes? Supply and demand. If no one care what they bring to the desk, then they will listen what are those changes which worth for a player to spend their money.