Rashar
Baron
Baron

Garrick skin, 2 questions.

Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:23 pm

https://imgur.com/hsreMHE

Question 1: Does his skin really have to be equipped? There are some mixed signals so trying to make sure.

Question 2: If you study the image you can see his ability says "chance". How high is this chance?

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Re: Garrick skin, 2 questions.

Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:50 pm

Rashar wrote:
Question 1: Does his skin really have to be equipped? There are some mixed signals so trying to make sure.

I assume so, it seems to be the case with all the skins.

Question 2: If you study the image you can see his ability says "chance". How high is this chance?

There are dozens of abilities with descriptions like this, where they give partially accurate information while some stats remain hidden. I doubt we will get an answer to this question unless the dev team communicates it to Henry.

BarryAllen
Baron
Baron

Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:58 pm

So far I have found the new skin to make him worse. Dont know if they f**ked this skin up but my Garrick was better before it was put on.

poisoned
Baron
Baron

Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:33 am

the most important question should be why TF his arms look like toothpicks and he suddenly has no muscles whatsoever.
what a waste of money... VIP10, 18 Awakened Heroes and counting

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:21 pm

Well with Garrick being my favourite I was tempted to buy this skin actually... I know... crazy right...

But seeing as the skin looked terrible and the "chance" wasnt known I decided to not buy it.

It is time that especially on new heroes and skins things like chance and "improved" get an actual number instead of being the retarded hocus pocus we are fed now.