Grocoloco
Baron
Baron

Lilith's nerve

Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:50 pm

So I log in to get my 2nd daily stamina reward and what do I see? A new diamond spender event! Funny to see that the start time is 8am, probably a time they know is after the highest traffic of players (so after most already spent their daily diamonds).
This proves to me Lilith has 0 respect for the players, they are screwing up those that would have been able to get an extra reward tier without spending extra on CS or resets.
Good job on losing the trust of your player base, keep it going and the wave of high level quitters will keep increasing.

Max4000
Squire
Squire

Re: Lilith's nerve

Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:18 pm

Complaining is great, but in the year or so that I have played SH, the volume of complaints has continually increased, yet Lilith seems to be oblivious to this, and has not done anything to stem their flow. It is likely that the only English-speaking individuals at Lilith are Hengli and the translator, which means that only two people at Lilith can actually read them, of which 0% spend time reading our complaints. It is also likely that Lilith do not care at all, shown by their lacklustre business model and general disregard for player happiness. I doubt anyone ever trusted Lilith to begin with. The game could be fun, enjoyable and have the replayability factor, along with a whole host of other great things, but the blatant idiocy on Lilith's behalf is such that this will never happen (and somehow I am still playing this game...)

Icefist1
Squire
Squire

Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:06 pm

So many people in my guild are furious. They just keep doing this and punish players who play their games early. I usually do my dailies in the morning and now they keep adding events past the reset( 3-4 hours past the reset). There was a guy in my guild that spend over 8K gems on trying to get Silphy...and only got 15 soul stones. Then they announce( in game, that they would add a diamond spender event at a random time). They are messing with in game timers to rob people of gems and event rewards. They are adding events hours after reset trying to get people to spend more money and give nothing in return. Even the guy who was running the soul hunters guide website that Lilith advertised, quit because he got tired of dealing with the game. People keep dropping like flies and I don't blame them. Lilith doesn't care about their player base. The game has some of the worst drop rates, worst in game economy and in game real life purchases that I have seen ever. I used to recommend this game but after seeing the greed I tell my friends not to bother. I have played this game for well over a year and I am just debating when to quit. I just can't keep supporting this developer that makes EA look like the best developers around. Call it what you want but this is a dying game. Some of the biggest spenders on my servers have left.

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:47 pm

I play my games 2 times a day. When I wake up, and before I sleep. I make sure the spending comes before I sleep.
Last edited by LoneWolf on Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Never bite the hand that feeds you

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:49 am

Well it's a pretty shitty move from Lilith.

A lot of people log in when the game is reset, get most of their things done and only log back in to finish things up regarding to 120 stamina, arena scoring etc. So it should no be rocket science to see that this will inconvenience a high amount of players.

Seeing as lately the random events are becoming a trend, the only safe way is to do all the diamond spending around arena scoring time. By then all the events are surely visible and you wont miss out on anything.

Grocoloco
Baron
Baron

Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:25 am

I just logged only to sell every important soulstone and item I had and waste all gold and diamonds on chests (wish I recorded it, it's so satisfying). I'm not coming back and I hope other people also realize how fucked up this game is getting. Please report to the bosses about how players are feeling hengli, or don't, I don't care anymore.

poisoned
Baron
Baron

Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:35 pm

i don't know what you're talking about since my daily reset is at 14.00 :)
what a waste of money... VIP10, 18 Awakened Heroes and counting

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:19 pm

yesterday Lilith released a diamond spender event 3 hours after reset. So a lot of people already spend all their diamonds.

Sylphi was in the CS aswell so there are also people who spend more then just there daily resets and awakening resets.