User avatar
LoneWolf
Baron
Baron
Posts: 168
Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 3:51 am
Location: Garden Island, Emerald City, Australia

Conjuring Stone Question

Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:18 pm

As someone who has never opened one of these before, I would like to know a few things:

1. Are you guaranteed to get 3 different hero soul stones everytime you pull (that is the 3 different hero's who's Avatar you see?
2. Is the amount of soul stones you get for these heroes between 3-5?
3. Is there a chance, even a remote chance, you can actually summon the hero and not just get their soul stones?
4. Anything else?
Never bite the hand that feeds you
Image
 
User avatar
Rashar
Baron
Baron
Posts: 209
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:47 am

Re: Conjuring Stone Question

Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:58 pm

1: No you are guaranteed to get SS from one of these characters.
2: No they vary from 3, 5 and 10,
3: Yes, HOWEVER, you can only pull the hero card from "daily" hero aka the one mentioned again in a special box. You can NOT get the hero cards from the other 2 heroes.

4: Yes, don't use it, it is a waste of diamonds. On average it will cost you around 12k diamonds aka $100, which gets you a 3 star hero. You are far better of buying the DP event for $100 and get 320SS which gets the hero to level 4 140/150 and a free 160SS from a secondary hero to boot. Sadly not all heroes will be seen anymore in the DP events, so if you want an older hero, then you might take a chance on CS.
 
User avatar
LoneWolf
Baron
Baron
Posts: 168
Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 3:51 am
Location: Garden Island, Emerald City, Australia

Re: Conjuring Stone Question

Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:08 am

Ok so it looks like the overall vibe I'm getting is to use diamonds on the diamond chests, correct?
Never bite the hand that feeds you
Image
 
User avatar
Rashar
Baron
Baron
Posts: 209
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:47 am

Re: Conjuring Stone Question

Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:28 am

No, those are horrible aswell. The variance in items you can get from diamont chests is absolute trash tier,

Yes, you can get get a Goram or a Sylphi but you might as easily get 1 f***ing xp cheese, it is also a waste of diamonds, with the exception of your 1st single pull and your 1st 10 pull.

The best way to spend diamonds is to buy extra stamina. The 50 50 100 100 100 aren't too bad to do daily. They help speed up your leveling process, they keep you competitive on your server and the stamina can be used to grind extra SS or items.

After you hit 90 reopening heroic stages to get extra awakening items is also a great way of spending your diamonds. The 20 50 50 options are the ones I recommend, however for collecting the "HoL 7" I would also recommend getting the 100 100 100 ones in, however this depends if you buy diamonds every now and then. Otherwise just stick to the 20 50 50 which means 5.5 fragments per day.

Last but not least and I can't believe I am going to say this, but the ancient box events are prolly another good way to spend diamonds. HOWEVER only because these heroes dont tend to end up in dia chest and are thus not available from being extremely lucky in CoF. Droprates on these guys vary a lot and I would advice only to try and get those heroes that will have a big impact in HoL or have a huge chance to change the meta in the arena, otherwise it is not worth it diamond wise.

Honorable mention: The forge... spending diamonds speeds up the process of getting stronger heroes and your can upgrade your forge faster which allows higher leves, more stats and you will have access to the 2nd and 3rd forge bonus faster then other people.

Imo any of these 4 things are a better way of spending diamonds if the alternative is CS or diamond chests.
 
User avatar
Reggelt
Baron
Baron
Posts: 208
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 9:27 pm

Re: Conjuring Stone Question

Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:42 am

Without Jade/ instant hero event buying Conjuring stone or diamond chest is a waste of diamonds now we have orkon diamond Spender so it's not that bad.
Lilith should take out blue items from diamond chest.
Why do I get always 3 ss or cheese, other blue items from free pull?!
 
spas2k
Squire
Squire
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:00 am

Re: Conjuring Stone Question

Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:53 pm

From my experience, and owning nearly all the heroes except 4 out of the last 5 (I don't spend money on this game anymore), you should be prepared to spend at least 10,000 gems on average in order get a hero. Some times you'll get that hero in the first pull but it will average out and you won't get another hero until you have racked up hundreds of dollars on your credit card.

Go watch worst Fn gamer on youtube barrel towards bankruptcy for this game as he dumps hundreds of dollars trying to get conjuring stone heroes.
 
User avatar
LoneWolf
Baron
Baron
Posts: 168
Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 3:51 am
Location: Garden Island, Emerald City, Australia

Re: Conjuring Stone Question

Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:07 pm

spas2k wrote:
From my experience, and owning nearly all the heroes except 4 out of the last 5 (I don't spend money on this game anymore), you should be prepared to spend at least 10,000 gems on average in order get a hero. Some times you'll get that hero in the first pull but it will average out and you won't get another hero until you have racked up hundreds of dollars on your credit card.

Go watch worst Fn gamer on youtube barrel towards bankruptcy for this game as he dumps hundreds of dollars trying to get conjuring stone heroes.

Thanks - do you have a specific video of his that you're referring to?
Never bite the hand that feeds you
Image
 
User avatar
Reggelt
Baron
Baron
Posts: 208
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 9:27 pm

Re: Conjuring Stone Question

Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:45 pm

LoneWolf wrote:
spas2k wrote:
From my experience, and owning nearly all the heroes except 4 out of the last 5 (I don't spend money on this game anymore), you should be prepared to spend at least 10,000 gems on average in order get a hero. Some times you'll get that hero in the first pull but it will average out and you won't get another hero until you have racked up hundreds of dollars on your credit card.

Go watch worst Fn gamer on youtube barrel towards bankruptcy for this game as he dumps hundreds of dollars trying to get conjuring stone heroes.

Thanks - do you have a specific video of his that you're referring to?


Not my question but I think you should watch worst f getting orkon video he spent some 30k without getting the card youtube.com/watch?v=zkuOMLwpv_I . I know Lilith changed drop rate since but bad luck is bad luck.
 
User avatar
LoneWolf
Baron
Baron
Posts: 168
Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 3:51 am
Location: Garden Island, Emerald City, Australia

Re: Conjuring Stone Question

Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:25 am

Reggelt wrote:
Not my question but I think you should watch worst f getting orkon video he spent some 30k without getting the card youtube.com/watch?v=zkuOMLwpv_I . I know Lilith changed drop rate since but bad luck is bad luck.

Ok sounds good - I will definitely give it a watch :)

I wonder how much money that poor guy spends on the game!
Never bite the hand that feeds you
Image
 
Nady
Baron
Baron
Posts: 139
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:36 pm

Re: Conjuring Stone Question

Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:57 am

I dont like to see how other ppls play with a mobile or any game. I like much more play the game by myself. There is not much to do and see in this game what worth an online stream....

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests