LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Re: Conjuring Stone Question

Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:33 pm

Reggelt wrote:
LoneWolf wrote:
spas2k wrote:
From my experience, and owning nearly all the heroes except 4 out of the last 5 (I don't spend money on this game anymore), you should be prepared to spend at least 10,000 gems on average in order get a hero. Some times you'll get that hero in the first pull but it will average out and you won't get another hero until you have racked up hundreds of dollars on your credit card.

Go watch worst Fn gamer on youtube barrel towards bankruptcy for this game as he dumps hundreds of dollars trying to get conjuring stone heroes.

Thanks - do you have a specific video of his that you're referring to?

Not my question but I think you should watch worst f getting orkon video he spent some 30k without getting the card youtube.com/watch?v=zkuOMLwpv_I . I know Lilith changed drop rate since but bad luck is bad luck.

Ok so I watched that video very carefully and noticed that he spent something like 28,000 diamonds and DID NOT get one hero instantly summoned. However... look at the amount of soul stones he got. He could easily have earned enough of them to summon all 3 heroes that were there. He even had enough to summon Orkon plus have 99/100 soul stones available to almost get him to 4 star. I think that instead of spending 15,000 diamonds on a jade event, just do what this guy did, save a bit more, get to 28,000, wait until there are 3 heroes in the CS event, then start spending your diamonds.

Even if you do not auto-summon the hero you want, you'll still get enough to summon him from the amount of pulls you have made. Am I right or wrong?
Never bite the hand that feeds you

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:56 pm

you couldnt be more wrong.

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:49 pm

Rashar wrote:

Ok I'm happy to be wrong but can you please explain how I'm wrong - I thought we all saw the same thing in this vid? He didn't get get a Hero automatically summoned but he got enough to do it manually, right?

Archer4848
Knight
Knight

Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:17 am

28000 diamonds is about 250 bucks. A lot of money to come short of 4 stars for the hero. That card drop rate was ridiculously low. Also, I don't think I have ever seen conjuring stone with 3 good heroes in it. Lilith likes to put at least one garbage hero in there and a lot of times both of the other heroes aren't worth money. Conjuring stone is a brutal system for getting heroes that has been exacerbated by lilith no longer releasing those heroes in shops a few months after release.

HunterOfSouls
Squire
Squire

Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:01 pm

LoneWolf wrote:
Rashar wrote:

Ok I'm happy to be wrong but can you please explain how I'm wrong - I thought we all saw the same thing in this vid? He didn't get get a Hero automatically summoned but he got enough to do it manually, right?

He got enough to summon the card, but he also got the card from the jade event, which no longer exists. So essentially he got 99 ss from 28,000 diamonds. Long story short, it's only really for those people willing to spend typically 10,000-20,000 diamonds to unlock the hero at 3*. After that, you can spend $100's more for stars in the CS, or start gearing the card in preparation to spend the $ for stars when the purchase bonuses come out.

Expect this:
3* CS hero: 10k-20k diamonds ($100-$200)
4* CS hero: 22k-45k diamonds ($200-$450)
5* CS hero: 41k-82k diamonds ($400-$800)
6* CS hero: 72k-145k diamonds ($700-$1450)
7* CS hero: 135k-270k diamonds ($1350-$2700)

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:50 pm

LoneWolf wrote:
Rashar wrote:

Well if you read back on previous pages then it should become clear, however I shall try to explain it again.

CS is garbage because on average you spend 12.000 diamonds to get the hero. If youre lucky you have some extra SS of said hero (useless but extra) You will have some cheeses, and some SS from 2 heroes which are prolly also obtainable for "free".

By the time you can use the CS you're atleast vip5 so thats not really f2p. Most people are vip 10 because that was the previous requirement. So that is even further away from f2p.

Instead of dropping 12k diamonds on to get 1 hero card and a few SS for roughly $100 it is way way way way way better to wait untill the hero appears in the DP event and then spent 100 bucks.

You will end up with a 4 star hero who is 140/150 to level 5 and you will have 160 SS from another hero (hopefully a decent one) and depending on the DP event you might also end up with extra goodies. Although lately they stopped giving awakening potions with DP events. And you also end up with 12.000 diamonds you can use on stamina/awakening/mines/forge/runes.

So if you do have the $ anyway then using the CS means robbing yourself.

The only time I would say that using CS is good if the hero has a HUGE impact on the HoL meta, goram and sylphi for example. All other CS heroes afterwards were "trash" compared to them. EMPHASIS on compared!!!!

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:56 pm

Appreciate your responses guys. I've lost DP in translation though - which event is this?

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:00 pm

DP stands for double purchase.

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:06 pm

Rashar wrote:
DP stands for double purchase.

Ok well I already got the 12,000 diamonds but I don't think the tactic will work. I'll keep my eyes out for it though.