Rashar
Baron
Baron

HoL Konrad

Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:56 pm

Did a new best team appear?

I see people with 7m popping up.

Even with goram vernos ling garrick osiris its impossible to get those nubers.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Re: HoL Konrad

Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:22 pm

I know someone who got 7.5m on a different server, he used Goram vernos tut sylphi ling. But it seems he was super lucky and can barely get 6m now. Tut serves the same purpose as tashi and prevents Konrad from using his ult.

There is another alternative that worked better for me, awakened Tanya, she prevents konrad from ulting as well and is very consistent, but you need osiris so he doesn't kill her. I got 6.5m with Goram Vernos Tanya Osiris Ling. And I have a feeling I could get 7m with more luck but I did 15+ tries and some vernos plants always died at around 20 seconds left... Sometimes it would all go wrong and I would be dead sooner than that, but on good runs everyone survived except some plants (or all) near the end. Maybe with perfect luck you can get the same results using this team.

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:35 pm

Thanks, that is by far the best reply I have seen to this question, especially sharing the Tanya team setup.

I used to go with Tashi before going for the easy counter ulti with ling strat which is super easy to do. ling asap, ling 054 goram056 and you should be set for atleast 5m+

So conlusion seems to be:

goram vernos sylphi tut ling (rng heavy) Numbers seen upto 7.5 (Seenm by Kemo, I seen a 6.8m) but attempts can be much lower aswell.

goram vernos osiris garrick ling (simple and easy ling asap, ling 054~ goram 056~ Scoring upto 5.8 (highest I have seen BUT very little variance and getting 5m+ should be relatively easy.)

Kemo homebrew Tanya special: Goram Vernos Tanya Osiris Ling (6.5m achieved by Kemo)

I will test out that homebrew, it sounds nice and I absolutely love Tanya so it's a good excuse to use her and buy a few extra attempts!

EDIT: So I did a few test runs, but I couldnt get the hang of the timing for goram, he didnt block all the flamethrowers, do you have special timing when you're resetting him? Or do you use ling to block out a flamethrower attack?

My main issue is that my plants are dying due to a flamethrower attack, it makes this way more inconsistent then the team I am using, which basicly guarantees a 5m+ with any attempt I do. My Tanya rarely dies and if she does she gets 1 shot, so I can try and time her ulti better. But the plants dying to flamethrower is doing my head in.

Konrad uses it every 15 seconds, starting from like 1:25. So its 125 110 55 40 (and this is where my runs usually end) 25 10.

So I either need to use goram ulti at a specific time to sync up his clones with konrad again or I need to ulti ling arounmd 040 to prevent plants dying. That last part is harder said then done and can be done in 2 ways as it seems. Either I dont use my ling ulti untill 44~ or I use 1 ling ulti asap, let her get by flask and then do her 2nd ulti around 44~ to block out the 4th flamethrower. But I ran out of affordable attempts, so I can't test anymore.

ashOck
Baron
Baron

Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:41 am

try it without ulting goram at all. use LL first around 56 or 55 secs.

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:49 am

ashOck wrote:
try it without ulting goram at all. use LL first around 56 or 55 secs.

With which team?

My goram vernos osiris garrick team I have no issues, I can get to 5m-5.4m fairly easy and I've seen upto 5.8m but requires a bit of luck etc.

It is the goram vernos osiris tanya ling team where my plants die around 0.40~ because I take the 4th flamethrower to the face when boss is at rage level 20 and I have no way of resetting my goram in between and all I can do is time my ling to prevent plants from dying but then I take the 5th flamethrower to the face.

So I need a way that makes sure that syncs up my goram clones with konrad flamethrower, I just havent found out that timing yet...

It is surely possible but I just didnt have enough attempts to fully grasp the timing yet.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:57 am

I used ling+vernos together at 1:09. After that I used ling whenever available and IF all other ults were available I would use ling goram osiris and tanya together. If only tanya was available and she was in risk of dying I would use her together with ling. After that I left it to luck... I think you can maximize your chances of survival by not using ling right away in case konrad doesnt spit when goram clones are out. But I am not good with that timing so I just left it to chance, seemed to work at least 50% of the time, but maybe I was just lucky. Either way you can definitely improve your ling usage but I don't know how to do it.

Onslaught
Squire
Squire

Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:45 pm

Your second Ling ult should come at 49 seconds, that will prevent the flamethrower to the face. My dmg ranges anywhere from 5 mill to 7 mill with vernos, tut, sylphi, ling, goram. Ult ling and vernoes around 1:09, followed by sylphi and tut, then ling at 49 seconds. Works most of the time after that you just live the pure RNG game that HOL has.

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:08 pm

Onslaught wrote:
Your second Ling ult should come at 49 seconds, that will prevent the flamethrower to the face. My dmg ranges anywhere from 5 mill to 7 mill with vernos, tut, sylphi, ling, goram. Ult ling and vernoes around 1:09, followed by sylphi and tut, then ling at 49 seconds. Works most of the time after that you just live the pure RNG game that HOL has.

Thank you for that, however I/we want to know how to have better timing with the goram vernos osiris tanya ling team.

But always good to have some timing for the sylphi tut team.