lilboosie121
Squire
Squire

record/stream via phone and upload in youtube ?

Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:24 am

hello guys , i just want to ask is there possible way to stream by my phone and upload the video in youtube by my phone? if yes please can some one explain me how i wanna share my expirience with those guys who play this game and i think i have some nice combo teams , ideas i want to show to world

Dazz
Squire
Squire

Re: record/stream via phone and upload in youtube ?

Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:36 am

If you are on Android download the app 'YT Gaming' and link it to your Youtube account, when in the app there is an arrow at the top to upload another app to your stream on Youtube.

Don't know if Apple has anything.

JerenSoon
Baron
Baron

Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:39 am

Did you tried DU Recorder?
You can record your phone so you can either edit or post it straight to Youtube.

TheSentinel
Squire
Squire

Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:15 pm

As of iOS 11 there is now built in screen recording via the control center. First you have to go into settings > control center > customize and add screen recording to the list of control center items. Then you swipe up from bottom while in game to turn it on or off. It will save video to your photos and you can also edit the length in there as well

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:02 pm

TheSentinel wrote:
As of iOS 11 there is now built in screen recording via the control center. First you have to go into settings > control center > customize and add screen recording to the list of control center items. Then you swipe up from bottom while in game to turn it on or off. It will save video to your photos and you can also edit the length in there as well

Is there anything to indicate it's turned on and recording?
Never bite the hand that feeds you

TheSentinel
Squire
Squire

Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:10 pm

LoneWolf wrote:
TheSentinel wrote:

Is there anything to indicate it's turned on and recording?

Open the control center and tap the screen recording button which looks like a target. Close the center and do what you want to record. Finally open the control center again and tap the record button again. A notification should display saying the video was saved to your photos. Then from there you can edit it if you want so it doesn’t display the opening or closing of the control center

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:04 pm

Ok, sounds good. Is there any stock iOS software that allows you to edit/cut the opening and closing of the control center?

TheSentinel
Squire
Squire

Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:12 pm

LoneWolf wrote:
Ok, sounds good. Is there any stock iOS software that allows you to edit/cut the opening and closing of the control center?

After the video is recorded go into your photos and tap on the video, then choose edit. There will be a bar underneath the video with arrows on either side. Tap and drag the arrows to adjust the length of the video. Then you can choose to save the edit as a new clip.

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:23 pm

TheSentinel wrote:
LoneWolf wrote:

After the video is recorded go into your photos and tap on the video, then choose edit. There will be a bar underneath the video with arrows on either side. Tap and drag the arrows to adjust the length of the video. Then you can choose to save the edit as a new clip.

I'll give it a go. Wouldn't mind uploading some new videos to my YT channel. Thanks mate :mrgreen: