User avatar
Rashar
Baron
Baron
Posts: 245
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:47 am

Morfir and Lilith messing up (AGAIN!?)

Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:59 pm

So Morfir is a physical hero that much is clear from the screenshot from Allen.

Why is his ultimate a magic attack?
 
User avatar
REAPER23
Squire
Squire
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:07 pm
Location: New Hampshire

Re: Morfir and Lilith messing up (AGAIN!?)

Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:32 am

It's not a mess up bro it just doesn't specify. It's the same as sarya's ultimate even though she is a physical hero yet her ultimate does magic damage. The damage is just converted to magic damage so it can't be dodged.
I could go for a Cheese Burger right about now.... Just sayin
 
User avatar
Rashar
Baron
Baron
Posts: 245
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:47 am

Re: Morfir and Lilith messing up (AGAIN!?)

Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:49 am

Yeah, I should have deleted the topic.

Few hours after posting I learned that his ultimate scales of patk even though it does magic damage.

However as a "mage killer" it is kinda weird his ultimate deals magic damage. Most casters have strong magic armor so dealing physical damage would make sense if it should have hurt casters. But alas, minor things.
 
cnlew
Squire
Squire
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:32 pm

Re: Morfir and Lilith messing up (AGAIN!?)

Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:52 am

REAPER23 wrote:
It's not a mess up bro it just doesn't specify. It's the same as sarya's ultimate even though she is a physical hero yet her ultimate does magic damage. The damage is just converted to magic damage so it can't be dodged.

the trade off being that he cant use lifesteal to heal from this damage.
 
User avatar
KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Posts: 1871
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:50 am

Re: Morfir and Lilith messing up (AGAIN!?)

Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:56 am

cnlew wrote:
REAPER23 wrote:
It's not a mess up bro it just doesn't specify. It's the same as sarya's ultimate even though she is a physical hero yet her ultimate does magic damage. The damage is just converted to magic damage so it can't be dodged.

the trade off being that he cant use lifesteal to heal from this damage.

Are you sure? Avior uses lifesteal for example.
 
Nady
Baron
Baron
Posts: 170
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:36 pm

Re: Morfir and Lilith messing up (AGAIN!?)

Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:16 am

Lifesteal doesnt apply after his ult. As Sarya also doesnt heal herself while casting.
 
spas2k
Squire
Squire
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:00 am

Re: Morfir and Lilith messing up (AGAIN!?)

Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:43 pm

It's because he is a complete ripoff (like 90% of the heroes in this game) of the Dota Hero Anti-mage who has a magical ult.
 
julivert
Squire
Squire
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 9:05 pm

Re: Morfir and Lilith messing up (AGAIN!?)

Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:38 am

What's about the critical rating? Morfir does only have physical crit rating and just wondering whether the ultimates depends of this rating or magical as far as it's actually a magic attack...

I've not even seen a single crit hit with his ultimate...
 
Nady
Baron
Baron
Posts: 170
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:36 pm

Re: Morfir and Lilith messing up (AGAIN!?)

Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:12 pm

Like Saryas ult, his ultimate is depends on magic crit rate. If you want to see him crit, put him in a team with Mariann. Seems like the only way.
 
cnlew
Squire
Squire
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:32 pm

Re: Morfir and Lilith messing up (AGAIN!?)

Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:17 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
cnlew wrote:
REAPER23 wrote:
It's not a mess up bro it just doesn't specify. It's the same as sarya's ultimate even though she is a physical hero yet her ultimate does magic damage. The damage is just converted to magic damage so it can't be dodged.

the trade off being that he cant use lifesteal to heal from this damage.

Are you sure? Avior uses lifesteal for example.

due avior's kit design he rarely deals phy damage thanks to ghost of the fallen so the life steal does not really matter.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests