TKMiguel
Squire
Squire

Guild wars updating

Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:41 pm

How many guild leaders? How many master want to make a strategy to war and because of the diferences of languages cant make that happen? somo members dont speak the same language and sometimes gets harder to make them follow the propose, so, whats about updating that part of the game? guild masters should be ables to change all members groups from one flag to another flag, and like that create our own complete strategy, who´s with me? I reported that in private on facebook, if we get more people to share this oppinion lilith can make that happen

Sylphi
Squire
Squire

Re: Guild wars updating

Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:48 pm

The different language have been bothering me for some time now while playing the game. So out of curiousity, did the English server got merge along with the Russian server? I'm very confusing.. about 3/4 players speak Russia and I don't understand any of it :lol:

Reggelt
Baron
Baron

Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:47 pm

I have to agree week after week it doesn't matter if you have good strategy if people don't follow it.
Last edited by Reggelt on Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:34 pm

For that reason we remove any players that either dont want to listen or can not comprehend basic english.

Ill emphasize... they dont need to be able to speak English they just NEED to understand it. When they dont, they go on a trip with footinarse airlines.

Kate4ever
Knight
Knight

Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:42 pm

Google transalator use it.

Grocoloco
Baron
Baron

Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:09 pm

Rashar wrote:
For that reason we remove any players that either dont want to listen or can not comprehend basic english.

Ill emphasize... they dont need to be able to speak English they just NEED to understand it. When they dont, they go on a trip with footinarse airlines.

Your server must be merged many times, in mine kicking an active member whether he understands or not means dropping in the guild ladder forever since only 1 guild dominates and nobody wants to transfer to 2nd or 3rd place guilds.

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:35 am

2 merges, we are holding rank 2 on the guilds stuff but our server has many russians, spanish people etc so they all make their own guilds which is nice.

Also I refuse to go through an online dictionary and translator to communicate with people. Either they understand basic english and are welcome or they don't understand and can just take footinarse airlines to somewhere else.

There is a huge influx sometimes, currently we have 49 active people and over a course of a month or 2 there is some variance, but it usually seems to fill up.

The upside is that guild wars is great to organise as everybody that reads the strategy listens and as 2nd guild we also had a great arena wars event due to great and easy communication.

So it has benefits aswell :)

Grocoloco
Baron
Baron

Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:49 am

That's nice, I envy you. Our server has always been only 1 dominating guild and the rest 20-30k points lower and half full, even after our merge there's still only one growing guild and the others lose members and points every week.

TKMiguel
Squire
Squire

Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:47 pm

A good leader dont remove good members because of that, my guild is in 1 for mounths, and i´m not going to kick my best members, my guild was in top 6, i worked a lot to reach 1 and i did it not kicking active members

TKMiguel
Squire
Squire

Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:53 pm

my english is not perfect too and sometimes i cant explain myself very good, but i allways do my best for my members and some of them had used translator, i´m not different, but russian is more complicated, and we dont have only 2 or 3 languages in the world, my guild is full and my lowest lvl is 91, that means something, if i remove any member who didtn understand it would be much different