BarryAllen
Baron
Baron

Re: That horrible Cara awakening.

Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:16 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
You will rarely see any dokras in COF nowadays, since he kinda sucks no one is using him in arena.
In any case Dokras+Cara is hardly a problem in COF. There are so many ways to deal with it. Try ling ling for instance.

That is so not true...out of 15 teams in COF, I see Dokras in at least half of them. I even hit stages where everyone on the board is dead and 3 seconds go by while his ultimate is going off before he is even visible.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:35 pm

BarryAllen wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:
You will rarely see any dokras in COF nowadays, since he kinda sucks no one is using him in arena.
In any case Dokras+Cara is hardly a problem in COF. There are so many ways to deal with it. Try ling ling for instance.

That is so not true...out of 15 teams in COF, I see Dokras in at least half of them. I even hit stages where everyone on the board is dead and 3 seconds go by while his ultimate is going off before he is even visible.

Must be your server because absolutely no one in top 100 is using dokras.

xR3sp3cTx
Squire
Squire

Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:57 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:

That might be true, but for me, its been a dokras awakened from 10 out of 15 cof stages daily since dokras got awakened, even tho nobody use him because he is useless, but in this particular thing, he never fails to amaze me with him being able to ult before the timer hits 1:20 sec in most of the fights. Now thats what i call dope hero and balanced stuff of course. i mean how is that even possible to ult on the first 10 seconds of the fight even tho that time is being used by heroes moving to the stage 5 seconds and the other 5 seconds being frozen by the ultimate animation of my own heroes, find a dev if possible, who can argue and give me facts that somehow it does fit :D

xR3sp3cTx
Squire
Squire

Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:58 pm

oh i forgot, its been at least 5 months that no1 uses dokras on arena on my server, at least the top 50 that i can see on the list :D

BarryAllen
Baron
Baron

Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:02 pm

xR3sp3cTx wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:

That might be true, but for me, its been a dokras awakened from 10 out of 15 cof stages daily since dokras got awakened, even tho nobody use him because he is useless, but in this particular thing, he never fails to amaze me with him being able to ult before the timer hits 1:20 sec in most of the fights. Now thats what i call dope hero and balanced stuff of course. i mean how is that even possible to ult on the first 10 seconds of the fight even tho that time is being used by heroes moving to the stage 5 seconds and the other 5 seconds being frozen by the ultimate animation of my own heroes, find a dev if possible, who can argue and give me facts that somehow it does fit :D

I asked Lilith about enemy ultimates going off 10 seconds into fight on COF run and they said that some teams can already be charged. Don't know how balanced that is considering if you land a team with Orkon and Vulko already charged probably going to get f**ked up.

Excrucio
Squire
Squire

Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:26 pm

A-Dokras is always in half+ of my CoF fights. It has nothing to do with who is using them in their main arena teams(top 100 players). Nobody uses him on my server anymore, but CoF teams are taken from Arena/Epic Arena/Mining Teams and are cached from months ago.

As for opponents team ulting fast, as you get deeper in CoF, teams energy bars are auto-filled higher. By the last 3 fights they are 75%+ filled that is why it seems they instantly ult.

Regardless, CoF is a joke with a decent team, now that sylphi is readily available. Sylphi+ your own A-Dok is enough to blow through most teams instantly and stay full energy+hp.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:42 pm

BarryAllen wrote:
I asked Lilith about enemy ultimates going off 10 seconds into fight on COF run and they said that some teams can already be charged. Don't know how balanced that is considering if you land a team with Orkon and Vulko already charged probably going to get f**ked up.

Vulko is not a problem at all. Just open the fight with garrick (vulko cannot go invisible after this) malrath and sylphi. Even 7* vulko dies in seconds. Orkon ulting in the first seconds is annoying but that rarely happens, even if it does you lose one hero worst case scenario, not the end of the world. That is also easy to deal with, even if orkon was going to ult soon you can kill him in the first seconds with osiris+serafine. Add taurus/nylia if he still isn't dying.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:44 pm

Excrucio wrote:
A-Dokras is always in half+ of my CoF fights. It has nothing to do with who is using them in their main arena teams(top 100 players). Nobody uses him on my server anymore, but CoF teams are taken from Arena/Epic Arena/Mining Teams and are cached from months ago.

It has. Your COF team is your highest rated 5 heroes that you have ever used in arena/epic. If no one is using dokras it is unlikely that he will be in a top 5 rated team.

Nady
Baron
Baron

Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:56 am

I never met Dokras in cof yet. I only meet him in mines everyday amost every fight with aw Cara. But not in cof.